thank you daddy

You would think the back seat of the suburban was occupied by two lovesick teenagers the way the pair engaged in a sloppy make out session complete with grinding and the occasional neck bites and kisses. The driver rushed them back to Karin's building as he'd had to turn the volume all the way out to cover the sounds of the couples encounter. A few minutes later they were finally in front of her apartment building. Feeling the car come to a stop they finally removed themselves from each other adjusting their clothing as best they could before exiting the vehicle. Holding out a hand to her he noticed she slightly stumbled before he picked her up bridal style, her head tucked into his neck whispering all the filthy things she wanted him to do to her.

Nodding at the security guard at the concierge she buzzed them through the entrance before he walked them to the elevator.

"I can't wait for you to slut me out baby, you have full control over me for the next 24 hours" an inebriated Karin whispered into his ear.

He smirked down at her knowing it was all the liquor talking, sober Karin would never. All she knew how to do was pop shit and front on him but in her inebriated state all the filthy thoughts that filled her mind were flowing out. If she was being honest with herself she was really using him for sex, to make up for all the lost time she'd spent being celibate. It wasn't that she didn't like him, no one entertains someone for months without some sort of feelings being there. She just knew his situation was much more complicated and getting her feelings fully invested wasn't a risk she was willing to take but unlimited orgasms she was absolutely down for.

He finally put her down allowing her to enter the code for her apartment door to let them in.

Placing her bag down she stumbled into the bathroom for a quick shower. She had just finished soaping up when she heard him enter the bathroom to relieve himself. Though her eyes were closed enjoying the hot water she heard the toilet flush then a few moments later a naked David was joining her in the shower. Grabbing her loofah he instantly began washing her back for her, taking his time gliding the soapy fabric over all of her curves and folds. Grabbing the detachable shower head he carefully rinsed her off before getting dangerously close to her already wet womanhood.

"Open your legs" he demanded one hand held her breast gently kneading it while the other guided the shower head between her legs changing the flow of the water to one he knew would be more pleasurable before placing the pulsing showerhead directly on her clit enjoying the way she writhed in pleasure she attempted to shut her legs but his leg stopped her. "Don't be shy now baby pretend I'm not here and it's just you in here making yourself cum. I ain't dumb I know what ladies do with these shower heads." He taunted in her ear all the while gently tweaking at her nipple with his thumb. Changing the speed of the water he watched her face intently, her eyes were closed and her head thrown back in bliss. Even with a shower cap on she was the prettiest woman he had ever laid eyes on. Her legs began shaking against his and he knew she was gonna explode at any moment.

"That's it Pretty, cum for me, show me this shower ain't the only thing that can squirt" as soon as he removed the showerhead she was gushing all over the place her knees giving out under her as her screams filled the bathroom. Allowing her to come down from her high he kissed her face gently as he held her up.

"Ima take a quick shower, be ready for me when I get out baby."

She nodded her head, stumbling out of the shower on weak legs to grease up. He could've continued their shower session but he honestly hated shower sex, he liked to be able to see the mess a woman could make on his dick. He soaped up twice before quickly rinsing off. He was painfully hard and ready to find relief inside his new favorite place. While lotioning up he heard what sounded to be moaning and a faint buzzing noise curious to see where the noise was coming from he entered the room to find Karin entertaining herself with her rose toy, her head thrown back as her legs began to shake.