lay down

The sound of grunts filled the room as sweat dripped off both of their bodies

Fuckkkkk! David, this is too much she whined

You can take it ma, just give me one more.

Obliging on shaky legs she gave one more squat before releasing the weights into his hand and dropping to the floor. Her legs were on fire. Yesterday, they had agreed to work out together at his hotel gym but he was wearing her out.

I'm gonna get your ass back for that Mr.Brewster my legs feel like noodles.

That's how they should feel, if you behave today I might give you a massage.

Any excuse to touch me huh, I'd rather a professional sir don't need you massaging the wrong places trying to get something started.

Oh, like them Instagram niggas all sexual? I wasn't even on it like that but if that's what you're into I'll give it to you.

Yeah, I bet but what I want is a spa trip, I could go for an hour in the sauna and get a massage.

Let's do it, you know a spot?

Actually, I do, ima call when I get upstairs. Are you almost done or are you doing another circuit?

Nah, I think that's enough for the day. You bought a change of clothes or I'm taking you home?

I have a skims set with me to throw on until you take me home. 

And with that, the two were walking side by side to his room. She went straight to her bag grabbing the items she'd need for her shower. She'd just received a new shipment of Ancient Cosmeticz products for promo and what better time to try the new scent out than now. 

He had just finished smoking on the balcony when he walked into the entire room smelling her shower products in the air. The shower wasn't running so he figured she'd be out any minute grabbing a pair of polo briefs, a t-shirt, and sweats he prepared to jump in after her. She exited the bathroom just as he was ready to go in. The way she was looking had him ready to say to hell with a shower and get her all sweaty again. He didn't have a problem with makeup and he hated to be cliche but she truly didn't need it her skin was blemish-free she had perfectly arched brows, delicate eyelashes, and the best pair of lips he had ever seen. Brushing past him he pulled her into him enjoying the feel of her soft skin and basking in her aroma. 

You really too fire for your own good Karin, shit dangerous. Smelling and looking all good I had a taste for breakfast but now I got a taste for you.

While the thought was tempting, she knew a taste wouldn't be enough for him or her and once they took it to that level there was no coming back.

 Well too bad because I have a taste for French Toast, I guess I can treat you to breakfast today what you want?

Whatever you getting is fine with me

No, because then I won't be able to eat off your plate just go shower I'll figure it out.

Tapping into her Ubereats app she ordered french toast, eggs scrambled with cheese, turkey sausage, biscuits with gravy, and shrimp and grits. Afterward, she called room service to request a bottle of champagne and a glass of orange juice. Satisfied with everything she laughed to herself at how they were about to consume double the calories they'd just spent hours burning off. A few minutes later he exited the shower in all his shirtless inked-up glory. If his goal was to tempt her mission accomplished but she wasn't going to let him win that easily.