seal the deal

The minute those words left her lips it was on. He wanted to take his time and devour her again but that would have to wait for another round. Right now, he needed to be reacquainted with his new favorite place. Sliding his sweats and briefs off his narrow hips he took a step back allowing her to bend over grabbing on to the railing for security. Lifting the short robe over her butt he took a moment to appreciate the view caressing her ample bottom. Moving the thin g string to the side he allowed his thick member to slide against her slick folds teasing her before finally entering her with one powerful thrust making her cry out into the pouring rain. His bottom lip tucked into his mouth as he continued stroking her without the urgency of yesterday. He wanted to make it last and make it memorable but the way her walls contracted on his dick made him want to fuck her like she stole something. 

Keeping one hand on her tiny waist his other hand found its way to her hair which was starting to curl up from the rain tugging gently he pulled at her hair as he had his way with her hard and deep the sound of her moans like music to his ears he could tell at any moment she was gonna explode. She lifted her leg onto the railing for better access and it was the beginning of the end for her. All that slow shit was over with she threw it back on him as he fucked her into oblivion making it clear he wasn't letting her win this time his grip on her hair tightening as he continued pounding into her. She was thankful for the thundering rain or all of her neighbors would know his name and just how good he was fucking her. She could feel her arousal dripping out of her as he took her over the edge. She reached a hand back to push him off her a little and give her a second to recuperate to be met with a hard ass smack as he held the hand in place fucking her harder.

"This is what you wanted right? Don't run from it now cum all over this dick you know you want to, I feel that shit coming" He taunted her as he continued between his strokes and the depth of his voice she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't fight the overwhelming need to release so she let go all over him, her entire body tingling and still he didn't stop stroking her right into another orgasm this one bigger than the last, causing her entire body to convulse as she held onto the railing for support breathing heavily. He stood back admiring his handiwork as she attempted to catch her breath. It had taken everything in him not to nut but tonight he had a point to prove. He wanted his sex engrained in her mind so every time she thought of him she had a flashback.

"I'm not done with your pretty ass, let's take this in the house".

Scooping her into his arms he slid the door open carrying them into her living room. The couch looked perfect for what he had in mind.

"You good to stand up if I put you down?"

She nodded her head yes and he placed her near the arm of the chair taking note of his still erect dick.

"Bend over the arm of the chair and I wanna see that arch you love showing the gram so much."

Doing as told she tooted her ass in the air. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to survive another round of back shots but she was willing to try. She felt a hard slap on her ass before looking back at him as he stroked himself looking at her perfect body from this angle. She looked too edible not to devour but not before a few more smacks. He noticed her moan with each slap making a mental note that she liked being spanked. Leaning over he placed gentle kisses on the area he had just smacked soothing the reddened area as he used two fingers to enter her wetness. He normally wasn't the ass eating type but she deserved it his tongue found its way to her ass licking, kissing and slurping at the sensitive flesh as his fingers dug deep in her hitting her spot with ease. Around and around his tongue went driving her crazy. She'd had it done once before but it was nothing like this. She finally saw what all the hype was about.

"Baby that feels so fucking good" she moaned out to him arching up a little higher. He continued for another minute before removing his soaked fingers from her womanhood and replacing it with his tongue. Back and forth he went eating her pussy and ass making her cum over and over. Her eyes drifted close for a moment before a hard slap to her ass brought her back to reality.

"Know you not tapping out on me pretty, you better come ride this dick"

Sitting down on the couch the sight of his dick standing at attention for her gave her all the energy she needed but first she needed to taste him again. Finding her way to her knees between his inked up legs she took him into her hand stroking him gently while looking into his low eyes.

She let the spit gently drip on to his waiting member, stroking a few more times before taking him into her mouth, relaxing her throat to allow him deeper. His eyes rolled back once she began humming and acting up. The scorpio in her was two things, competitive and a freak and after the way he'd devoured her she was absolutely trying to one up him. Using her free hand to tend to his balls she continued her oral assault, his grip on her hair tightening as he drew closer to his orgasm. "Back up I'm bout to nut Karin" she simply nodded continuing her actions feeling his member begin to throb in her mouth. A few moments later he was exploding into her mouth, his toes cracking as he held her head in place and she greedily swallowed all he had to offer before finally popping him out of her mouth. She watched his face intently as she stroked the sensitive member back to life so she could fulfill his initial request.

"Why you wild out like that?"

"Had to return the favor after how you did me" Finding that his member was back at attention she straddled him before sliding down on to him. Using the back of the couch for balance she began bouncing on her tippy toes. He looked up at her with his bottom lip tucked appreciating the way she rode him but knowing he'd never be able to last if she kept this up. The way she clenched around the tip and then released on the way down had him ready to shoot the club up and deal with the consequences later. Needing to regain some sort of control he pulled her down on to him holding her down as he thrusted into her hard and rough wanting them to cum together. 

" Thought you was gon bitch me twice Karin? Got me fucked up with this good ass pussy" She wanted to respond with words but he was turning her brain to mush the spots he was hitting in this position had her dick dumb.

 "I need to hear you baby, you loving this dick huh? Tell me!" He grunted slapping her ass as he continued sending her over the edge.

" I fucking love this dick David, please don't stop"

"I'm not, you gonna cum with me?"

"Yessss oh my god I'm so close"

"I am too, can I cum in you?"

"Cum in baby let me feel it"

She said a silent thank you for her IUD as she felt him begin to throb in her and her own orgasm forced her walls to clamp down milking him for all he had.

"That was amazing" She exclaimed before collapsing on to him tiredly.

"You're amazing, that pussy amazing, it's mine now don't let me find out you give it away I'll kill whoever"

She'd typically deny such an outlandish demand but after the way he'd just done her she wasn't sure she wanted anyone else to have her.

"You don't have to worry about that as long as you ain't slinging dick every where"

"Nah, its a dub for that this your dick now Karin"

"Then this pussy is yours"

"I like the sound of that, gimme kiss to seal the deal"

She attempted to give him a peck but he wasn't going for it, biting down on her bottom lip gently to allow access to her mouth. If there was one thing the man knew how to do it was use his mouth. The kiss got heavy and another round ensued, with many more throughout the night.

Can we say sexual chemistryyyyy? These two have that and then some. 

If this was too much let me know and I'll tone it down a notch but whats a sneaky link without some good sex?

Vote and Comment.