introduction

authors note: if you know me irl, no you dont.

tw: a little blood, death, overdosing, suicide

venti and xiao are two different people with two different personalities, but they seem cute together, so i tried writing a fanfiction about xiao x venti, a highschool au ^^

xiao, aka conqueror of demons and the vigilant yaksha, is a yaksha adeptus that swore to defend liyue. he is an adeptus who fought in the archon war and has little intention of getting close to mortals. xiao has dark coloured, medium-length hair with teal undertones, and two longer locks. he has light coloured skin, with golden coloured eyes and cat-slit pupils accompanied by red makeup. he has a purple diamond mark on his forehead, and a green tattoo on his right arm. he seems cold and strict, but in fact actually has a soft spot to some mortals.

venti, on the other hand, is a free spirited, "usually drunk" bard which acts as the mortal vessel of barbatos, the anemo archon. he is also known as the "tone-deaf bard". venti enjoys going around monstadt playing songs on his lyre to people, who are mostly unaware that hes actually barbatos. he has a carefree personality and has aqua green coloured eyes, which resembles the grass and the wind. he has dark blue hair with short twin braids that fades into aqua at the tip. he wears a beret like hat with cecelia.