Something about you...

Pallavi Deshmukh just finished closing up her saree shop, she was walking out looking down at her phone. Not paying attention to where she was going, she ended up bumping into someone. Nearly falling over, until she felt a pair of rough hands slide around her soft waist to keep her steady.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too" Pallavi said softly, embarrassed by her clumsiness. The brunette slowly looked up at the person she nearly knocked over, and was lost for words.
It was Raghav Rao
She just bumped into the Raghav Rao, Don of Hyderabad and not to mention the owner of her shop.
"It's alright," he huskily said, making pallavi's cheeks heat up. Raghav on the other hand was lost in her eyes, not realising the grip he still had on her waist until she cleared her throat.
He withdrew his hands from her waist grazing his fingers along the way and stood back. Pallavi once again apologised and turned to walk away when she heard him say;
" it's not safe to walk home alone at this time of the night Miss Deshmukh."
P: Thanks for your concern, but I'm capable of managing on my own, Mr. Rao
Raghav slowly walked up behind her and said; " it's late, come I'll drop you home. I don't want your family to come bother me if you don't come home tonight, hurry up and get in. I don't have all the time in the world for you."
Pallavi was about to protest, but she sighed and silently got in his car.
Smirking, Raghav got in his car and drove off.
The whole car ride was silent. Both of them caught glances of each other when the other wasn't looking. They reached the deshmukh house, just as she was about to get out, he cockily said;
" don't think this one act of kindness from me means I've forgotten about our deal. I still want you out of Hyderabad in the next 30 days, miss Deshmukh."
Pallavi sighed leaving the car and muttered " Ghamandi Rao"
Chuckling, he said; "Did u say something Saree Ka Dukaan?"
Pallavi turned around glaring at him and went inside
"That's what I thought" he said smirking and drove off.

Raghav's pov:
There's something about her that lures me in. I'm supposed to hate her but that Saree Ka Dukaan makes me feel some type of way. I don't know what it is. But I do know this deal is just an excuse to meet her every chance I can get. Miss deshmukh, you intrigue me, I won't let you leave this easily.

Pallavi's Pov:
Pallavi you idiot, why can't you just keep your mouth shut. You embarrassed yourself again in front of him. And him, why does he always has to have the last say. Ughhhh he irritates me so much, but no matter how much I try to hate him, there's just something about him that makes my heart flip. Arehhhh pagli what are you saying, he doesn't have a single kind bone in his body. Bloody khadoos, I need to stay away from him as much as I can.

Little does she know, what destiny has in store for them.