Arranged Marriage pt 9

The next morning Pallavi woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. She tried leaving the bed only to realise a sudden weight was preventing her to do so. When she looked down she blushed at the sight. Here was a shirtless Raghav sleeping on her stomach with his hand wrapped around her waist protectively. She decided to stay in bed and let him sleep. Without realising her hand went up to his head as her fingers soothingly ran through his curls. She admired her husband.

he looks so cute and innocent whilst sleeping, to be honest I could get used to this.

She continued to run her fingers through his hair when he finally woke up. He saw the position he was in and immediately got up. She frowned at the loss of contact.

"uhhh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... you know." He said nervously.

"It's fine, I didn't mind." She said smiling.

her statement made his heart flutter knowing she was comfortable with their proximity.

"so much for the barrier huh?" Pallavi said trying to ease the situation.

"yeah haha, so no barrier from tonight?" He asked hopeful

"no barrier from now on." she said fully aware that Raghav will most probably cosy up to her even more.

"Okay so, get dressed, I'm taking you to my office today." Raghav said happily

" Why? And what do I have to wear?"

" Because I need to show my wife off and you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in, you look perfect in anything anyways." He said genuinely.

Pallavi looked down at her hands clearly flushed and replied a small thank you and okay.

Pallavi freshened up first as Raghav had gone to workout. She got dressed and went downstairs.

Raghav finished his workout, freshened up and wore this;

He went downstairs and saw food on the table, he greeted Amma and Keerti as he looked around to see Pallavi nowhere

He went downstairs and saw food on the table, he greeted Amma and Keerti as he looked around to see Pallavi nowhere. Amma noticed and smiled; "She's in the kitchen if that's what you're wondering."