Arranged Marriage pt 21

"I-its.. it was some random person don't worry about it." Raghav said to Pallavi but for some reason she felt as if he was hiding something from her.

"Raghav are you sure?" She asked.

"yeah, yeah I'm sure lets go to sleep I'm tired." He said quickly before turning the lights off and slept with her in his arms.

Raghav's pov

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. The only thing running through my mind was the call. I looked over at Pallavi to find her sleeping peacefully in my arms. I feel bad for lying to her but if she found out it would ruin her. 

She was already distraguht with everything that has been going on for the past couple of days. If I were to tell her about this I don't know how she'd react. 

How is this even possible? It doesn't make any sense. Why would this person go to the extent of trying to kill me. I have given this person everything that they ever asked for without any hesitation and this is how they repay me? I need to get to the bottom of this there's more to the story.

I wanted to go and call Farhad but if I did it would wake Pallavi up. I remained in bed and eventually fell asleep.

Next morning.

Raghav woke up without Pallavi by his side. He sat up on the bed confused. He was confused about everything that had happened in the last 24 hours. He sat there with a frown on his face.

"Kya hua? Why so glum Mr Rao?" Said Pallavi as she came into their room with some coffee.

She sat down in front of him handing him the coffee. Raghav had forgotten about all the confusion and was too busy admiring his wife.

"Raghav are you okay?" Pallavi asked.

"More than okay." He replied back as he scanned his wife from head to toe. Pallavi realised and a small blush crept on her face.

She hit his chest playfully. 

"Drink your coffee." 

He obeyed and took a sip.

"Saree ka Dukaan you can only make Sarees properly. This coffee is not sweet at all." Raghav said making a disgusted face.

"What? Raghav I added sugar in it, here give it to me." She said before taking his coffee from his hands.

She brought it to her mouth and took a sip. She was confused.

"Raghav, what are you talking about, this is sweet." She said before handing the coffee back.

"now it is." he said smirking.

Pallavi realised what he was implying and laughed.

"eww Raghav you're so cheesy."

" that I am, but only for you." He said putting the coffee down and snuggled his face into her neck.

He started to leave kisses on her neck and although she was enjoying it, she pulled away.

"Get dressed we have to go to the police station."

" I am the most unfortunate guy in the world, I have such a hot wife yet not once have I been able to romance her." He groaned as he went to get dressed.

Pallavi laughed at her husband's behaviour.

once all this clears I think I'll have to give him a sweet surprise that he'll never forget.

Raghvi went down and had breakfast. When Pallavi was occupied with Amma, Raghav took the chance to talk to Farhad.

He called Farhad into his den.