𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴:𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 on Zion's mocha skin complexion

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 on Zion's mocha skin complexion. A sigh escaped his brown lips as he shut the car door. He ran his fingers through his wild curls on his head.

His body was positioned against the car as he glanced around. People were walking down the sidewalk talking on their phones barely paying attention causing them to bump into others. He noticed a man and a woman having a heated conversation.

His thick eyebrows came together as he looked off. It ain't none of my business he thought.

Music blaring from the mustang caught his attention. The once lit blunt was now in the ashtray as the fumes started to disappear. His eyes looked over the at the entrance waiting. He grumbled at having to stand out in the intense heat. A ding came from his phone indicating he got a text making him look down at it.

Seeing the white impala,a smirk formed on his lips. His black air forces moved him as he walked towards the store. He pulled up his sagging pants and licked over his brown lips. He held the door open for the woman and she thanked him walking in.

He walked down the aisle pretending as he was getting a snack. His orbs landed on the woman seeing her thinking hard about getting hot fries or hot cheetos. She opted on grabbing both and went to the cash register.

"I'll take two Sprites as well." she said digging in her purse for money. Zion stood behind her on his phone. People were walking around the store getting their snacks.

The woman gave him a polite smile giving him the money. Zion took a step forward and knocked down her items. He put on his best shocked face and went to apologize.

"Shit I'm sorry about that. I'm clumsy as fuck." he bent down grabbing her things. The woman went to talk but only smiled when he looked at her. He put her stuff in a bag for her and sighed.

"It's not a big deal,thank you." she took the bag and walked out.

"Stupid bitch." he muttered walking behind her.

"You know I feel bad for it,let me at least walk you to your car." he smiled walking beside her. She accepted watching him open the door for her.

Her car came to life when she cranked it up. He bent down to her window smiling at her.

"I still feel bad about what happened even if it wasn't a big deal to you. How'd you like to make some money instead?" he sent her his infamous smile showcasing his grills.

The woman stared into his eyes and watched as he talked.

🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅝