𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃:𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙸𝚁𝙴

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘺
𝘐𝘮𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥,𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘺
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵,𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬,𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘎𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱,𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬,𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧,𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘣 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱
𝘕𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧,𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐗 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 vent swirled around the room

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 vent swirled around the room. Zion sat in the chair with his head down. Syren sat down on the bed with her hands in her lap.

Silence took over them as they thought about recent events. The two hadn't said one word to each other even when they got in the car and entered the motel room. Zion was at a loss of words and Syren didn't know whether to speak or just keep quiet. The sound of Zion getting up caught her attention. She glanced at him,seeing him stand up and pace the floor. He mumbled to himself and rubbed over his face.

Her orbs went big as he stopped pacing and stood in front of her. HIs dark brown orbs stared into hers and he could see the fear. He wanted more than anything to comfort her but for some reason he held back. He stepped back and stared at the wall. At times like this,he wanted to drink but he knew now wasn't the time.

Syren glnaced around the room afraid to make eye contact with him again. She wrapped her arms around herself as her mind raced with countless thoughts. It was like one minute she was standing in front of the man and the next she was ending his life. A part of her wanted to feel some remorse for what she'd done but she didn't. When she placed her finger on the triger,all thinking went away and only action came to mind.

Zion let out a sigh as he finally sat down next to her. He ran his fingers through his messy curls and looked at her. "Explain." he stated.

Her mouth went dry at his sentence and she cleared her throat. She ran her hands down her pants and opened her mouth to speak. "I don't know,I wasn't really thinking I guess." she muttered.