𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴:𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝚆𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯
𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶,𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵
𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯
𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦,𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥
𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰,𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯
𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶,𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵
𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯,𝘳𝘶𝘯

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐗 𝐍𝐀𝐎

     THE SUN BEAMED DOWN ON SYREN as she walked along the beach

     THE SUN BEAMED DOWN ON SYREN as she walked along the beach. Waves crashed into each other and the gentle breeze could be felt against her face. The sand kissed her feet as she walked.

Her orbs landed on a family sitting down on a towel. A small smile appeared on her face at the happy aurora surrounding them as they watched their children play. She took another glance at the ocean and made her towards the bar.

She gave off a smile to the waitress and sat down on the stool. She placed her white hat down and looked over the menu.

"I'll just have water." she said. The man nodded and picked up a glass. Syren sighed and her eyes closed as she took in the atmosphere.

Sometimes her mind would race with countless thoughts about that day and she would have nightmares. She would think about all the words she never got to say to him and she'd cry herself to sleep. She had hope but having hope is a long shot. The constant need of having hope was like a knife turning in her stomach because she couldn't deal with the what ifs.

Her thumb landed on her lips and she reminisced about the last kiss they shared. She tried to convince herself that he was fine because she couldn't imagine a world where he wasn't in it.

"Here's your water ma'am." the man said. Syren thanked him and picked up the glass. She placed her brown lips on the glass and welcomed the cold water in her mouth. She hummed because she loved drinking cold water. She placed the glass on the coaster and turned back around.

She smiled small at how happy the people were. I'll be happy like that one day, she thought.

"Hey,what are you doing?" she heard. Jay sat next to her with his drink in his hand. For the most part he was there for her the best he could be and she was grateful.

"I just decided to get out today. I always spend the days in and I wanted to just breathe I guess," she replied.

"I see you're smiling more."

"Yeah well I'm trying even though there isn't much to smile about." she mumbled.

"I think you're wrong about that. I'm gonna go get me some food." he said before he got up and walked off.

Syren nodded her head and continued to look out in the open. She knew that he was right but a part of her couldn't bring herself to be happy.

"So is there anything that I can get you ma'am?" a voice said.

"No,I'm fine." she replied.

"You sure? We have more than just water." he said.

Syren turned around and picked up her glass of water. She saw the man smiling and her orbs went big.

"What? You thought I forgot our promise? You can't get rid of me that easily." he smiled.

Syren's eyes filled with tears as she stared at him,they rolled down her face. He came around and hugged her tightly. "I missed you Ren." he mumbled in her ear.

"I missed you too." she cried.

"Like I said we always got each other." he said looking into her eyes. He leaned down and cupped her face placing his lips on hers. She palmed his face and kissed him back passionately.

They struggled,they lived,they loved, and now they survive.

━━━━━━━━━━

                                     𝐖𝐂:𝟓𝟔𝟏

𝐖𝐂:𝟓𝟔𝟏

➽𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬. ❤️

🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅝