Fizz

Fizz stretched his robotic arms as he woke up, bony for any reason but out of habit from when he had real arms and legs made of flesh and bones, instead of metal and wires.

He sat up quickly, being in a strange place. Where was he- oh right... he forgot about last night. The calmness quickly disappeared as memories of last night came flooding back, and his arms dropped down before landing on the blanket covering his robotic legs.

He just sat there for a while, processing what's going on, when the smell of food passed by. He stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen where he saw Blitzo cooking. He sat on a stool near the counter as he watched the other imp work.

They both stayed there in a comfortable silence before Blitzo broke the silence. "I told Milly and Moxie What happened." He said, "Luna is out with friends, so I'll inform her when she gets back tonight."

The two decided to catch up with each other while they had the chance to, rather than stay in, the now awkward, silence.

Fizz talked about how he had been found by paramedics after the accident and got his robotic limbs. He didn't have anything left at that point so we went to lust, where he bumped into Asmodeus at a comedy show, and how he had gotten hired. He didn't talk about his contract though, not wanting to go into detail about the life he sold himself into.

After that Blitzo told him about his relationship with Verosika and then running to wrath and starting his business, and when he adopted Luna, starting his business and the adventures he's had with Moxie and Millie and how he got access to the living world-

They both found it kinda funny how they both ended up in relationships with a Prince, and how different their lives had become since the incident at the circus their family worked for. Blitzo also promised not to tell anyone that he knew he couldn't trust to keep it secret that Fizz was staying with him, and especially not to tell Stolace.

"You know, I missed talking with you." Blitzo said, "I regretted what I did during the incident and-"

"Shit-!" Fizz said, panicked, as he cut off the other imp mid sentence.
"What?" Blitzo asked, concerned as Fizz rushed around the room, before he smashed his phone against the counter, wreaking it completely, before sitting back in the stool.
"Ozzie..." he paused, "...sorry- Asmodeus has a tracker on my phone." He explained. "I don't want him to find me... to feel his rage for tricking him and lying..."

"I understand Fizz," Blitzo said after a moment of silence, "I wouldn't want to piss off Stolace, and I can imagine it would be similar to how Asmodeus would act."

"Thank you." And that was the end of their conversation, they both started to eat the breakfast they both almost forgot about and had now gone cold.