Fizzarolli

The last three chapter names in google docs because I forgot what numbers they where on: ABC, XYZ, and now 123

Been a few (2-3?) weeks but I'll glad that I waited until I had the inspiration or else this would have turned out a lot worse-

Chapter:

"Why did you leave?"

The question waid down heavily on Fizzarolli's shoulders. Why did he leave? He didn't want to hurt Asmodeus's reputation more than he already did once his species was revealed. It was true but he knew the king would see through that into something else.

Fizz was scared of what Ozzie would think. He didn't want to be rejected or thrown out. He didn't know how the demon would react, even though he loved Fizz, he hated imps, finding them disgusting, so how would he have reacted if someone he loved turned out to be something he hates?

Without knowing how Ozzie would react, and knowing how the public would see both of them after that, he ran. He would be able to hide from the press and he wouldn't have to see Asmodeus's reaction. Win-Win.
Then he was caught.

Now here he was, caught and being questioned by the very person he was avoiding. He didn't want to answer, but he knew things would get worse if he didn't, so... "I was scared." He started. "I was scared how you would react. I didn't want you to throw me out and hurt me." He didn't notice when his eyes began to water, only when they began to roll down his cheeks. "You hated imps and so I thought you would hate me..."

"Oh Fizz...." He heard Asmodeus sigh, "I could never hate you."

The imp looked up and the demon, who he had been avoiding eye contact with the entire time, "but  you're disgusted by-" he starts, before being cut off by the sin.

"It doesn't matter that I don't like imps, I love you. You're my little Jester, my imp, my Fizzy, it doesn't matter what you are. I love you." The demon said, pulling Ozzie into his arms and holding the smaller hellborn protectively, but not tight enough to make the sad imp feel trapped.

Fizz closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Ozzie's neck the best he could, tucking his head into the demon's chest and crying. He lets the tears pour out, feeling comfort in the protective arms that he's been held in so many times.

It almost felt like how things used to be.
Almost.