Fizz and IMP

Because I want to make it challenging for no reason- if people can comment random words imma try to include them all into the next chapter bc why not? Sure it might be hard for some, but it could also spark inspiration so I don't end up taking forever to update-

OH- ALSO- I have a Tiktok and I made a short animatic-thing of the first chapter- it's only a few seconds long but if you want to check it out it's under the username: CyanSongz

Waking up again, I realized I was being hugged by Ozzie. His soft fur was below my head. So soft and fuzzy.... It was like I was laying on cotton candy. Slowly sliding out of the Sin's arms, I started sneaking towards the door, only to find that it was locked.
'Huh....' I thought, 'that's strange... he probably knew I would try to leave.' Sighing, I go to the king's closet to look for a change of clothes. I might not be able to leave but I don't exactly want to wear these bloodied rags anymore.
After finding some of my spare clothes in the closet I started taking off the bloodied black shirt and replacing it with a soft red hoodie, grateful that Asmodeus didn't change me out of the clothes when unconscious, but it wouldn't be the first time the demon would have done it.
After changing into sweatpants I find myself crawling back into the heart shaped bed and snuggling into the pillows, just far enough from Ozzie that I was out of reach. It almost feels like nothings changed... almost....

IMP
——————————————————————

Standing in front of the meeting room table, Blitzo was explaining their next mission, "-and this is what the victim looks like. Any question?"

"Yeah," Milly cut in, "what happened to Fizzarolli?"

Shifting his view to the floor, the tall imp glared at the floor, "he's not our problem anymore... he's back in Lust where he's living in luxury." Blitzo spat.

Sharing a worried glance M&M knew that their Boss felt betrayed. After all, who wouldn't if someone who just got back into your life left again without saying a word as you got into more trouble with your boyfriend.

The couple knew they needed to bridge the relationship between the cousins and help them fix it, or else they would never be able to speak to each other again. Plus, Fizz seemed so genuine when they met him, it's not fair that it ended so badly this time and it wasn't even his fault.

They needed to help the two before it's too late