Fizz

After breakfast Fizz sat back on the couch and scrolled through the different channels.

'-Izzarolli has hidden his species-'
"-mps can be cleaver, like how Fizza-"
'-tar Fizzarolli's secret has been leake-'
"-how will Asmodeus react to-"

He quickly turned off the tv with a sigh, he could never escape the news, even in a different ring. He forgot how fast drama spread from demon to demon, he was so used to Lust's news channels avoiding all the drama from the other rings, sticking to its own drama and tv shows.

Lost in thought, he didn't realize anyone was there until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched away from the hand before realizing it was just Blitzo, seeing concern on the other imp's face, "Is everything ok Fizz?"

Fizz broke down at that. He had felt numb since he saw the picture and he just hasn't been able to process it, but seeing it on the news... that's what made it really sink in. His reputation is ruined, no one likes him, he's on the run and Ozzi- Asmodeus is probably going to kill him-

So, he cried. He cried and cried, putting his head on Blitzo's should, the other imp having moved to comfort him. His tears rolls over his scarred skin with only a few red patches still existing.

"Shh... it's ok... it'll be ok..." The older imp mumbled, "things will be ok..."

And they stayed like that, in each other's arms, a comfortable feeling neither of them have felt for years. It felt like home... both of them hadn't had a break since they were young, always having something to do or someone to be, never able to truly grow bonds like that. Blitzo had gotten close to having that feeling with IMP, but it wasn't the same as with his family.

It was comforting, and they both started to doze off, Fizz's tears having long dried, it was comforting... Then there was a knock on the door, causing the two imp's to panic and Blitzo pushing Fiz into a closet.

'Never thought I'd be here again.' Fiz thought as he eavesdropped on the conversation happening on the other side of the door. While being gay was mostly excepted in hell, not all demons would except it, especially some of the sinners, being the reason some of them got here.

The voices became muffled through the door, so Fizz pressed his ear against it to listen in. To sum it up: Stolace wanted to go on a date with Blitzo, Blitzo was *definitely not* embarrassed and rejected the bird.

Fizz listened for what felt like ages, when he heard footsteps going quieter and quieter before hearing the Demon leave the room with the somehow hearible click of the door locking.

He used his robotic hand to open the door and peek out, making sure everything was ok, before exiting the closet, only to see a blushing Blitzo glaring at the door from the center of the room.

A thought popped into his head as he snuck up on the other imp, "You have a crush~?" He said, mischievously.

"N-No- what would make you think that-?!" He asked, turning a deeper shade of red in embarrassment.

"OooOoOoOOooo, someone has a crushhhh!" The mechanical Imp teased.

"NO I DONT-"

"Don't lie, you do!" Fizz laughed, "you can't be in the lust ring for long and not be able to tell when someone wants someone!"

The two continued to tease each other for a while, it was like the old days back in the circus, back when everything was ok. Maybe things would be better now...