Chapter one- dada!!

Yibo's POV.

I really don't know how to react when I saw zhan on that picture with the little Xian. I was really surprised when I see Xian for the first time. He was so much like me.

But.... I can't understand anything right now. I feel like my head stop working. I didn't see his new pictures. The pictures I look every day was the one I took or the one with me. All our precious memories together.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my right leg. When I look it was xian. I smile at him and take him on my arm.

"Dada..... why are you crying!?" Xian ask me, he was pouting just like zhan. when I touch my eyes. I was tearing.

I shake my head and wipe out the tears.

"Dada.... Is so happy. That's why" I said and kiss on his cheeks. He giggle and hug me. I don't know what I am feeling right now.

Later Xian break the hug and look at me.

"What happened baby!?" I ask.

"Mama always says that I got all my features from dada. So I am looking what all are they" he tell in his baby voice. I smile at him and take him inside.

He sign me to sit on the couch. Then he run inside.

Later jili came out and sit next to me.

I can't stay calm because all those questions in my head was dancing.

"Where is Zhan!?" I ask.

Jili look at me and look back to his intervened arms.

"Zhan is working as an interior designer right now. So he will be coming in two hours" he said.

I look at the time. It's just a two more hours. If I can wait for this much time, a two hours is not so long.

"Are you here to find them!?" Jili ask.

I don't know what to say. I am always looking for him, in every minute, no in every second.

"I..." suddenly Xian come and climb on my lap and pass me a book.

I look at the book and back to Xian.

" it's my note book. I draw our picture together" Xian said and open his book.

It was his drawing. He really got some artistic skills. It was a picture of two men holding a little boys arms.

"Baby, when did you draw it!?" I ask.

"Mama always wanted to see you. But one day he cried. So I decided to make him smile." He said.

I am feeling my tears right now.

Xian stand on my lap and wipe the tears. I don't know, if this little one near is zhan's own son or he adopted him, but I feel like he is mine. And upon all, how can zhan have a son with other. He loves me. And I am still sure that he only loves me. He can't just go with other girls.

I hug him.

Jili gives a glass of water and ask me to stay here with Xian.

This house is not too small but and average one. It's apt one for zhan and Xian. I hope they both only live here. I don't want zhan being with someone else.

"Dada, mama told me dada is working far. Is that so, will you leave us again!?" He ask. His eyes was filled with tears and he was pouting.

I kiss on his cheeks and hug him.

"Dada's home is where you both live. How can dada leave you two" I said. Xian giggle and snuggle inside my chest.

When I feel Xian slept on my arms, I take him to upstairs to find the room.