Chapter Four- Back to Us.

Zhan's POV.

After having our breakfast, we three get into yibo's car. He said he want to go to his home to get something. So we will get down there on our way.
We get down there in his house.

I should say my boyfriend is wealthy before, but now he is wealthier

I should say my boyfriend is wealthy before, but now he is wealthier. There were only his staffs who was there to clean his house.
"yibo, where is your room?" I ask.
"ours's!?
Its on upstairs" he said and take xian on his hand and went to show other rooms.

"ours's!?Its on upstairs" he said and take xian on his hand and went to show other rooms

This room is just not his taste, I wonder why he made it like this!? And why there is not pictures of anyone of us

I got confused and I get back to roaming father and son.
"yibo, why your room is so not like your wish. Why did you make like that?" I ask right away.
"hahaah, zhan zhan, I just brought this house recently. I guess I told you that. So I want to renovate it upto us. I will do our all houses as our wish. So right now, I was showing xian rooms to select one. Other rooms will be turning to guest room" he said. That is when I remembered he telling coming to a vacation.
" oh yeah." I exclaimed. He come near me and give me a long peak.
" I hope I can give you all the happiness you deserve" he whisper. I giggle and kiss back.
"so....... Arhhm, why did we come here yibo!?" I ask.
" no reasons, I just wanted you to know where I live." He spoke.
" huh., where you live, don't make me laugh. You were there in our home the moment you met us" I said and started laughing.
" yeh, where you both stay, that is where my home is" he said.
Later we go back to the car.
By evening we reach there in Nie Ge's home. Ge and his wife ziyi jie was waiting for us outside their house. The moment xian baby see them, he ran to them and hug them.
" aw, ou cute little xian. How have you been my baby!?" ziyi jie ask.
" I am fine ziyi ma." He reply and Nie ge take him on his arms.
" come you both. why are you both still standing outside.?" Ge said and take us both to inside.
Xian was with ge and jie, we both sit on the couch. Later jie give us drinks and ask us to get changed as they were already planned for us three staying here.
We go to our assigned room and get ready. Later I take xian and get him to his pyjama. Till then jie already arranged everything on the dining table.
" wohh, jie. All are xian's favorites" I said.
" ofcourse, our baby is coming for the first time. So, I am not going to make him upset in any manner" she said.
Ziyi jie really want a baby. But she cannot conceive a baby. She has some complications and they are still trying to have one.
"Wang Yibo, we finally meet. Zhan was not ready to tell about you. Because we were really scared that it will affect your career." Ge said and sit near yibo.
" I am really thankful for you all. Zhan told a lot about you all. If you all was not there in zhan's side I am not sure I get the happy zhan back to me" yibo said. Surprisingly he started to cry. Ge slightly hug him and top on his back.
"sorry, I am not an emotional person, but I really am grateful of you three. Jili already told me everything, I was really miserable at that moment. I hope you can understand my feelings" yibo continued. I go and sit near to him and hug him.
" its alright wang yibo" ge and jie said.
After our emotional session, we got and had supper. Yibo was not talking much, I don't know I feel so not eating as well. But we two eat food because we don't want to make jie upset.
Later we do dishes together.

Yibo's POV

Right now I am feeling so good. After having breakfast and spending some times with them. Nie ge is so good. He already show me all the pictures of xian with them. I comment on all those and back from my emotional state. Zhan who was always looking at me and tensed about me being moody, finally come near me and peak me in front of all of them. May be he get that I am fine now.
"wang yibo, I can see that you love zhan so much. May I ask something, which is really personal?" jie ask.
" ofcourse jie" I said without thinking.
" are you planning to marry zhan?" jie ask. I saw zhan blushing ans xian started to jump.
"marriage... who.. with loads of food and decorations. I love it" xian baby said.
" yes jie. Now that I get him back why should I wait more" I said frankly.
"Consider a simple proposal yibo. Because zhan is saving money for xian's marriage" jie mock zhan.
"jie jie... please" he said and hid his face.
" ofcourse I will try to propose him in most simple manner. Because my mom and dad is planning for a grand wedding ceremony after they get to know that I get back zhan... so I guess proposal should be simple" I also tease zhan.
"you both stop making zhan blush" ge said.
" I love seeing his pink face" I said.
After our late-night talks, we get back to sleep.
Next morning, we come back to home. Zhan get a big contract call.
So I drop him to his office and take xian to school.
Actually this vacation is the one I enjoyed the most. Me and ge is planning on the proposal. He proposed his boyfriend with a big family function. I don't want anyone else on that special day. I only want my babies. My zhan and xian. I don't know why I am like this, but yea, I feel that is perfect. So ge help me with all other options, but I was not happy with anyone he suggested. So I decided to do as my wish.

Zhan's POV.

On this work pressure, the only thing that in my mind was the days yibo struggled. I might sound a psycho, but I really feel like killing her. But I want to live my happy days with yibo and our son. So I called ji li.
" ji li what do you think about punishing someone who try to peak their head to a happy family?" I ask.
" zhan, what are you planning?" jili get me.
" I was planning to kill her, but no... I will give her a chance. But....... I want to give her a warning before she get into out life again" I said in a smirk on my face.
" how can I help you zhan?" he ask.
" just get her to me. Here or anywhere you like. That place should be out of town" I said.
he signed and said okay.
I know I am being so mad at the moment, but I think I should do at least that much for my family, for my xian baby.
Suddenly I get a call.
Ofcourse its yibo, recently he is calling me every hour, just to ensure that I didn't run away. Haha, but I like the fact that he is cautious.
Call.
Zhan- hello.
Yibo- what? you know its me, then why are you being so questionable.
Zhan- I teasing my boyfriend, who is afraid of me going away.
Yibo- stop laughing okay. I am just calling for a date. And you, here. Being so mean to me.
Zhan- I am so sorry my cute baby. I am always free for my baby.
Yibo- okay then, this Sunday. We three.
Zhan- perfect. How is xian doing.
Yibo- he is playing around. Today in his class he got an argument with on of his friend.
Zhan- what argument!?
Yibo- that friend of him said that his mama is a male and he cannot be give you brother or sister.
Zhan- how these small kids are getting sharp tongue these days.
Yibo- leave it baby, its just them. You don't take stress I am here.
Zhan- yibo... later on you will also leave to work. Then what will happen. How will look after xian when I get busy.
Yibo- don't mock me okay. I am planning to start another business so that I can stay in with xian and you. And my brother is there to look after current one. Okay.
Zhan- haha, my boyfriend is angry.
Yibo- you know I cannot be angry with you.
Zhan- I know. Yibo I am disconnecting. I need to go somewhere.
Yibo- where? You got work in office right?
Zhan- its external one. I will be late today okay baby.
Yibo- okay. I will pick you up.
Before I can tell something, he disconnected. Now I am trapped. Because he have his ways to find me. Such a scared one. But its okay. I want him to know where I am.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hi all,
A small update.
One or two more chapter to go.

Thank you for keep loving.

Don't forget to give a thumps up

And I am happy to read your comments.
💕