Chapter Five- Proposal

Yibo's POV

I can sense that my cute little soon to be husband is up to something, so I am off to get him. His tower location says he is in a garage. That is strange, so I ask my son to be with uncle and aunty and left to see him.
When I reach there, I was stunned, Danni was robed and her face was filled with burses. I make sure no body is around. The moment Danni see me, she try to get out of robe.
" yibo, please help me, someone kidnap me and beat me a lot" she said.
" oh, that's strange, I guess I should be the one to hit you. Unlucky me" I replied and look around to see only one person.
" what are you talking yibo. I am your fiancé. Your mom said yes to our marriage" she cried.
"  I cannot give away the man who is madly in love with me" I heard the voice I was eager to hear. Zhan comes out with jili. When danni see her, her mouth opened by itself.
He rushes to me and hug me. I give him a passionate kiss ever.
" arrhh, please spare me" jili mocked.
Danni who looks like her hell get out petrified.
I hug zhan's waist and we both look at her side.
"so, good to see you again danni. But this time, its me who force you to be infront of me" zhan said.
" xiao zhan. How can you..... wang yibo, he left you. And you still want to be with him than me." She started to cry.
" who the hell are you. And those tears will not make me fall with someone who I hate the most" I said.
He stopped crying and look at me.
" why...? Why do you hate me yibo?, I loved you whole heartly. Still you are saying you hate me?" she ask.
" what do you think when I said you I love zhan a lot? That wasn't a joke. You cannot play around in my life till I die. One day truth will come to lights. Still you got a nerve to separate us.?" I shouted.
Zhan back hug me to make me calm down.
" I was the one who want to kill her. But I guess my handsome soon to be husband will kill her before. Calm down baby. Its okay, now I am infront of you." Zhan said.
" don't touch what is mine xiao zhan" danni roar.
Zhan started to laugh.
" what.... Haha.... Don't touch... him?" zhan asked back.
" he is mine. Don't you dare to touch yibo" danni said again.
" hahaha, I didn't see you saying not to touch him when he was trusting into me.. hahaha.... And he also didn't stop touching me with his lips" zhan said loud and clearly, which surely made me laugh as well.
" baby, please. Let that part be with us" I ask and peak on his cheeks.
" yes please, don't make me blush. I still virgin" jili said.
Danni who heard those, started to drag herself to us. Jili go near her and beat her with a broom stick.
" you are not allowed to be near to my boss" jili said.
" don't call me boss jili. I am feeling like pluck" zhan said.
" baby, what are you planning to do with her?" I ask zhan.
" do you want me to kill her?" zhan ask.
" no baby, I don't want you to ruin your soft hands" I said.
" okay, then I am going to lock her in a mental hospital" zhan said and sign some men you were guarding the building.
They all rush to danni and cover her whole body by a sack and lift her to a van.
After she left, I lift zhan and put him on to my car.
" what are you planning yibo" zhan ask when he saw me smirking.
" you were so sexy" I said.
" were?, not now?" zhan ask with a pouting face. I peak on those lips and go to driving seat. Later on, I devour my boyfriend and show him whole love I have for him. He was so exhausted so I ask nie ge to take care of xian for a night.
Past three days I was thinking how to give zhan best-cute-simple proposal. Because mom already get into preparation to our wedding, and dad already decided how and when it should be takes place. Xian will be there with us, so I don't want to make it more romantic. Zhan also want xian with us all the days.
On Sunday, I made a bubble bath for three of us in my house. We enjoyed a lot, spending time with each other. I already ask zhan to reschedule his programs today, so I don't want to think more about that.
On evening, I made zhan wear a purple tshirt paired with dark blue pants, because it was cold outside so, he put on leather jacket from tod's. For xian, I made him wear a black and white sweater tshirt with a black pants. And finally for me, I wear a white full sleve tshirt with black jogger pants, and to make it look different and simple a wear a sky blue shirt with some patterns.