Chapter Six- To our world of love.

Yibo's POV.

It's been a month, after I propose Zhan. I hope I gave him a good surprise. Xian was the most happiest one when he get to know that after this we three are going to live together and we called as "family". That was the first word he studied when he get to know that I am his father.

Yesterday we three reach back to China, because it's our marriage in a week. Mom and dad call us because they were not happy with the outfits. So we are here now. So that there is no more issues on that. After all it's our wedding and I want to help my parents to make it a big event. But unfortunately in our country it's still not legal to marry same sex. So it's going to a grand function with small amount of people.

Mom and dad got excited when they saw a small version of me. And Xian also easily get used to his grandparents. It's like instant connection. Zhan is also happy to see my parents with all happiness.

After all that had happened, my parents was also feeling guilty. Because it's on their name, all that had happened. So they all promised that they all will make a face to face meet all weekend so that there is no barriers and secret in between family.  Though Zhan's parents death happened when he was so young, he still memories them to get his blessings. So today we are going to his parents home town to see their coffins.

We are going in two cars. Mom, dad and my brother with his wife in one car and we three in another.

Xian and zhan is sleeping in passenger seat, because after a thirteen hours flight they both only got a seven hours sleep. So I am not going to wake them before we reach there. It's just a small meet with zhan's decent relatives and inviting them for our wedding, if they want to. We understand, elderly people still cannot accept homosexuals. So not hard feelings.

When we reach there, zhan, Xian and me go to see zhan's parents and my parents talk to zhan's family member. It's just like asking their permission. Thus we three talk for time and place a big bouquet of sunflowers, which was one of  zhan's favorite.

On the way back we all had a family dinner and get back home and rest because tomorrow the whole day we will be at Boutique for those tuxedos. All three of us are planning to wear same tuxedos. But I am not sure how we will ended up.

Next day

Now we are here at boutique. They show us the recent model and the new one they recently started designing.

"Sir how is it!?" One of the designer as us.

"It's good and classy. But I want something unique for me and my husband" zhan said.

I just look at him. Because I didn't understand what he meant by unique. Because obviously it's going to unique when we are going to wearing it.

" Zhan.. are you planning to redesign them!?" Is ask. Because I some how get to know that zhan want everything unique.

"Yes., a little retouch." He said and ask me to look after Xian and he left with designer to their system. Because he just want to make a little difference which make if unique and aesthetic.

So I play with Xian.

"Dada, when will be go back to London!? Because I want to show to my friends that I also got mama and dada now" Xian said.

I kiss on his cheeks and smile at him.

"Do you want to go back!? If you do, we will go back. After all your mama got work there and dada will start a start working there as well" I said.

"Thank you dada. You are the best" Xian said. And hug me.

He show me the tuxedos and I love it. He choose a different one for us and my smaller version for Xian.