CHAPTER-15

Few days passed -
Sidharth was now all fine physically but mentally he was not because he knew that he have to earn more now because Shehnaaz had unknowingly spent the saved money in that party.

Only 5-6 months are left and in this short span he have to earn a lot more than before..

He was thinking all this while getting dressed for his work.. His thoughts broke when Shehnaaz snapped her fingers infront of him.

Shehnaaz- Kya soch rahe ho?

Sidharth- kuch nahi.. He passed a small smile as he don't want to stress her.

Shehnaaz hold his palm stopping him.

Shehnaaz- Janti hu mai ki tum mujhse apni problem ya baat share nahi karna chahte but mai koshis kar rahi hu Sidharth. I know I am not a suitable person for you but I am trying.. Plz stop making me feel like a shit all the time.
Kya karu mai jisse tumhe aur sabko mai zimmedaar lagne lagu.. Jisse tum mujhe apni zindagi ka hissa banne do.. Tell me what am I suppose to do?

She said almost crying at the end.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz baba itna kyu soch rahi ho.. Yaar aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum soch rahi ho. Sach mei everything is fine aur plz faltu ka stress mat lo.

Shehnaaz looked at him with her red teary eyes as she was disappointed now.

Sighing he told her about the monetary issue and all the problem.
She was guilty because she never tried to understand his points, rather always tried to be rebellious in front of him.
She should have behaved a bit maturely then... Why doesn't she use her brain at the right time?
She cursed herself for all the problems.

Sidharth- Chinta mat karo.. Mai sambhaal lunga. Apna dhyaan rakho baaki sab k liye Mai hu. Kuch na kuch intezaam ho jayega. Dekhta hu.. Chalo bye .

Sidharth went but Shehnaaz was thinking about the problem whole day.
By now she have known one thing about him and that's he doesn't like to take others help or ehsaan.

_____________________

3 days passed like this and Shehnaaz actually felt bad looking at his tired features. He is draining himself more than a normal human should. He wake up at 5 in the morning and sell milk and newspaper door to door. Then he work as her father's driver, after that he works in that restaurant and at night he work as a bartender.Entire day he works like a machine to earn.

She do the house chores now which was a great relief for him but the monetary issue was much more than that.

At night Sidharth reached home and saw Rajat and Ricky already present at his place.

Sidharth- Tum log yaha?

Shehnaaz came out with a glowing face.

Shehnaaz- Maine bulaya hai.

Sidharth- kis liye?

Shehnaaz- Jaldi fresh ho k aao batati hu.

Sidharth didn't at first noticed but then he saw her properly and his heart beat quickened at the sight.

Saree

Saree... Mangalsutra.. Bangles.. Huh.. Sacchi.

Sidharth was flabbergasted with her new look and she looked like a newly wedded wife.... HIS WIFE for the first time.
She looked so appealing.

Shehnaaz- Jaldi jao na... Bahut exciting baat karni hai.

He went to take a bath but her sight was stuck in his eyes.. She is actually beautiful and her beauty enhanced with those things.

He closed his eyes but her enchanting structure was not leaving his mind.

After 20 minutes he came out and saw her serving them tea...
She can make tea and he had tasted that no need to worry.

He sat beside her on the chair waiting for her to speak...

She went In the kitchen and bought a tray filled with varieties .

Shehnaaz- Aap teeno taste kijiye aur bataiye kaisa hai.

Rajat and Ricky panicked as they have heard from Sidharth that she dont know how to cook.. Was she planning to kill them for their behaviour at the hospital..
No no.. She will not murder them for this... Will she?

___________________________________________

Thori thik thi to socha likh du🤧🤧..