CHAPTER-48

For Lathasri123 because You have requested first time and I cannot forget the way you had supported my first book..Thank you ❤😘😘😘😘😘.

___________________________________________

Pichle part ko vote and comment karke is part ko read karna 😞😞.

His lips were doing some magic on her soul today..
He was madly sucking them holding her waist way too tight but she didn't mind it at all.

Her hands reached his hairs grabbing a fistful of it pulling him more closer if possible and he entered his tongue inside her mouth which roamed on every damn corner of her mouth.

He pulled her more and she moaned in his mouth feeling his hardness poking her though the clothes.

Sidharth took her lower lip inside chewing and sucking them a little longer which left her gasping for air.
She patted his shoulder and chest but he was in a different world today.

Having no other option she pinched his nipple and he winched leaving her lips.

Taking deep breaths they both kept standing there joining their forehead..

Shehnaaz- What was that?

Sidharth - Videshi kiss... He whispered with his ears changing their colour.

Shehnaaz- Still I hate..

Sidharth- Don't, don't you dare Shehnaaz.. You don't hate me... No you can never hate me.. Tell me that you love me..

He asked wrapping his arms around her.

Shehnaaz smirked wrapping her arms around his neck looking straight in his eyes.

Shehnaaz- Nope.. I won't.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz say it .. Just say it..

Shehnaaz- Kyu? Tum to divorce de rahe the na.. To ab kya hua.. Why are you so desperate to hear it when few hours back you tried to divorce me.

Sidharth kept his forehead on her shoulder trying to hide in her arms..

Sidharth - Because I have never felt how those words sound.. Nobody have ever uttered those words for me.. Tum pehli ho jisne mujhse pyaar kiya aur mujhe sunna hai wo.. Plz.

He whispered hiding in her neck and Shehnaaz pulled him more closer wrapping her arms tight around him.

Shehnaaz- Pehle promise karo that you won't leave me ever..

Sidharth- Promise.

Shehnaaz- Apne logics nahi lagaoge romance k time..

Sidharth chuckled embarrassed but nodded anyway.

Shehnaaz- Mere alawa kisi ladki ko nahi dekhoge..

Sidharth- Mai waise bhi nahi dekhta Shehnaaz. Mai tumhe bhi waise nahi dekhta.

Shehnaaz- Shut up aur phir bhi karo.

He nodded .

Shehnaaz- Sex k time faltu k sawaal nahi karoge.

Sidharth- Mai faltu sawaal nahi karta... He glared whining .

Shehnaaz- Karte ho tum.. Offo pehle promise karo.

He did scowling at her stupid words.

Shehnaaz- Hmm.. Aur..

Sidharth- Yaar tum rehne do.. Nahin sunna.. Faltu ka drama karwa lo bas.

He said unwrapping her arms but she pulled him closer..

Shehnaaz- I love you mera pyaara baby..
She whispered kissing every inch of his handsome face..

Sidharth- Sacchi wala?

Shehnaaz- Ekdam sacchi wala.

Sidharth- Okay thank you.

Shehnaaz frowned at his nonchalant behaviour.

Shehnaaz- Tum bhi bolo.

Sidharth- Kya?

Shehnaaz- I love you aur kya donkey.

Sidharth - Donkey mat bola karo mujhe.. Mai roz Chane khaata hu.

Shehnaaz- Ha to chana khaane wale donkey jaldi bolo.

Sidharth - Mereko sharam aayegi aise.

Shehnaaz- Next promise karo ki faltu mei apna sharam vyakt nahi karoge.. Biwi k saath pati jaisa rahoge, bacche jaisa nahi.

Sidharth pout sadly looking hell adorable trying to negotiate..

Sidharth - Mereko sacchi aise sharam aayegi.

Shehnaaz- To kya karu mai? Dekho sharaafat se bol do warna mai chali jaungi I swear.

Sidharth - Nahi.. Accha thik hai.
Love you..... He whispered Inaudibly.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth.... She warned showing her big eyes.

Shehnaaz - Accha just follow my words ok..
I love you.... She cooed hugging him tightly.

Sidharth- I love you..... He whispered closing his eyes and took a deep breath.

Shehnaaz- two..

Sidharth- Ha wahi... Ab hogaya bas.
Jao dress change karlo.

Shehnaaz - Hmm.. Nahi... Aaj I want you to love me willingly.

Sidharth- Huh?

Shehnaaz traced his chest with her pointed finger and he stood still there.

Shehnaaz- I want you Sidharth.... She whispered Sexily near his ears ..

Sidharth- Bacha lo bhagwaan... He thought closing his eyes knowing that God don't interfere in such petty issues.

__________________________________________