CHAPTER-33

Sidharth have started noticing few changes in her like she don't shout at him, she blush whenever he initiate a touch, her cheeks turns pink during their intimate moments, she fidget her fingers calling him bebu, jaanu and what not ...

He don't understand whether he should feel happy or scared because Shehnaaz is Shehnaaz, unpredictable tornado who can whiplash him in a second.

Buried in this thought he entered the kitchen and found her standing there wearing his shirt looking cute.... Yes cute because Sidharth don't call people sexy.

Slowly his arms wrapped around her from back and Shehnaaz grinned feeling his presence......

What? You all must be thinking how come he have become so Romantic but let me clarify it that he hugs her from back because this is the only way to touch her belly and feel the baby because Shehnaaz have still not let him feel the kick, so this is best way for him😝😝.

Shehnaaz- Kya hua Jaanu?

He hummed closing his eyes because the baby is showing a bit harsh movement inside her womb... Probably the space inside her Belly is suffocating it.

Shehnaaz winced because the kicks are quite forceful these days .

Shehnaaz - Ye bandar ka baccha saara din uchal kud karta hai mere pet mei..

Sone bhi nahi deta hai.... Badmaash.

Sidharth- Bacche ko kuch mat bolo Shehnaaz, chota hai wo..

Shehnaaz huffed nodding her head.

Shehnaaz- Kiss karu?

Sidharth- Hmm..

She turned around and her belly created distance between them... Pouting she again turned with her back facing his chest..

Shehnaaz - Ab sahi hai... She said before taking his lips chewing them off... He is soo addictive that she feels like always to be on their bed with each other..

He reciprocated equally and taking his palms she kept them on her moulds.. His palms squeezed them because they have turned so soft and fluffy . Fondling , squeezing and pinching they reached their room and Sidharth laid on followed by her on their bed .

Shehnaaz tried to switched off the light but he denied..

Sidharth- Koi baat nahi Shehnaaz, I am okay with the lights kept on.

Shehnaaz - But am not.. I have turned oddly ugly and now I don't want you to see me... She uttered greeting her teeth.

Sidharth - Kya ho gaya hai Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz - Kya nahi hua hai ye pucho.. My vulva, my nipples have turned so dark, my vulva have loosened up, there are linea nigra (hyperpigmentation Or a black line developed on the abdomen which is also called pregnancy line) developed on my belly and my vagina have become so wide and broad that it scares me. Beside that the pungent smell my intimate area release is so embarrassing.. I don't want you to see this ugly duck..... She said weeping at the end..
Sidharth hugged her sideway and Caressed her back..

Sidharth- It's okay na Shehnaaz... Doctor ne kaha to hai ki ye sab pregnancy symptoms hai and thik ho jayega.. Itna kyu soch rahi ho tum. Mereko fark nahi padega insab se.. Aur waise bhi tum to jangli billi ho na, ekdam kud padhti ho mujhe pe.... He said smirking at her.

She slapped his chest passing glares.

Shehnaaz- Jyada mat bolo..
Maze tum bhi lete ho, sirf sharam jyada hai tum mei..
His ears turned pink with her blunt statement.
Holding his hairs she kissed him hungrily and Later they satisfied each other thoroughly till early morning and Shehnaaz slept exhausted and drenched in sweat...

Sidharth also slept after placing her gently on the other side and covering their bare self with bedsheet.

(Hyperpigmentation term jinko nahi pata unko bata du ki isme hyper matlab unusually jyaada hota hai and pigmentation means colouring( of the skin) hota hai..
So during pregnancy it is absolutely normal ki abdomen region mei ek dark shade line jaisa dikhe jo ki melanin ki wajah se hota hai... Melanin boost up k kai reasons ho sakhte hai but hormonal imbalance is one of the reason jiske wajah se pregnancy mei ye line dikh sakhta hai  and and it's not at all anywhere related to any disease....
Aur is line ko hi linea nigra kehte hai)

_______________

Jinko detailed sex chahiye wo sabr kare 😌😌...

mai aise discontinued nahi rakhna chahti isliye time milta hai to post karti hu taaki aap sab story k saath synchronised rahe aur ekdam se detached na ho jaye.