{10}

" So you want to say it's a scam? " Yoongi asked me for millionth time.
" Yes! I mean I think so... You are 26... Normally trainees to become idols are teenagers. " I said.
" Yeah.... So Jin hyung is a scam? " It felt that he was asking himself.
" Maybe... Bang-si-hyuk PDnim? " I guessed because Seokjin-ssi seemed like a nice guy.
" Oh! Then he messed with the wrong person! " He got up from the chair and started walking out of the cafeteria.
" Yaah! Yoongi-ah! Stop! Don't! Hajima!! " I ran behind him as I could foresee what we are expecting next.
He opened PDnim's door with a thud and yelled, " So are you trying to do a scam here?!? "
" Wh-What are you talking about?!? " PDnim got up from his chair and walked near Yoongi.
But Yoongi didn't said anything and smashed his fist on PDnim's cheek. I gasped, " Yoongi-ah! Stop! He is older than you! " I tried to grab his arm which was already in position for the next cheek.
" Stay out of it Y/n. " He said in a calm scary tone which indicated that I must shut my mouth Now.
I ran outside to call other members.

" What?!? " Jungkook almost shouted. All of them started running towards PDnim's cabin.
When we reached there, the scene had changed 180° . Yoongi was standing in front of PDnim and his eyes were doing all the work. He was crying and so was PDnim.

Yoongi looked at all of us and sighed

Without saying anything he made his way out of the room.
I was about to go behind him but PDnim said, " Leave him alone. It must be hard for him to digest. "

For the rest of day I didn't see Yoongi anywhere. I called him but he didn't answer the call. Maybe I have to ask him when I will reach home.
I went home and asked Jimin, " Jimin-ah! Has appa arrived? "
" You should ask me if I opened the door for the whole day or not, or was I a good boy or not. " He pouted. This was the first time I had left him alone. He wasn't alone technically, he was with his grandma - Yoongi's mom.
" Of course you were a good boy! " eomonim said .
" Yes! Yes! But did you see Yoongi-ah?" I repeated my question.
" No he didn't come. Why?!? " She asked.
" He just got into a fight with our boss since then he didn't showed up! " I said.
" Omo! Such a brat! Let him come home I will show him how to be polite! He hasn't seen my slipper all these years that's why this day showed up. " She fumed in anger.
" Wh-Why are you angry eomonim? "
I asked. She was really scary. It was obvious from where Yoongi got his temper.
" What do you mean why?!? What if the boss fires him?!? We have already seen enough poverty! " She half shouted.
" But the mistake was of boss. He's a scam. " My voice faltered.
Her eyes widened, " What?!? So the boss needs to see the slipper! " She got up from the couch.
" Ah! Eomonim! I know that's your ultimate weapon but how about we let Suga come home first? " I tried to say sweetly cause who knows if I am the next target?
" Hmm. " She said and focused her eyes on TV . After a while she and Jimin got carried away with the comedy show but Yoongi wasn't home yet.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Yoongi completely drunk. He was not even in the state to walk properly. Hoseok was holding his one arm and Jin other.
" Wh-What is this? " I stuttered.
" He drank so much! But there's something else which is worrisome. " Jin said.