{12}

" Y/n are you angry? " I asked her as she was cleaning dishes.
" Why? " A cold short reply. She was being like that since yesterday.
" How's that my fault?!? Why are you being like this Huh?!? " I yelled.
She slammed the sponge in her hand near the sink.
" What did I do now?!? " She shouted.
" You-" I was cut off ,
" Appa.... Eomma.... Please make good face , you guys are scary.... "
Both of us had forgotten about Jimin who was having his dinner on the kitchen table as he was the slowest eating member.
" Uhh... I am sorry honey... " Y/n said with a low voice.
" I am sorry too. " I said looking at her.
" I was saying sorry to Jimin. " She turned around and resumed her work of doing dishes.
" Yaah! - Ahh.. Sorry.. Sorry. " I sat down near Jimin.
" Is it tasty? " I asked him.
" As if you cooked them. " Y/n scoffed.
" Y/n. It seems you are going to get punished very soon. " I said making her turn around, look at me with those beautiful wide eyes.
" Appa what kind of punishment do you give eomma? " Jimin asked his eyes still on dinner.
" Jimin. I give eomma those kind of punishments through which we can form mini Jimin. " I smirked.
" Really?? Punish her now then! " He cheered.
" It seems I have some good support. " I chuckled.
" Appa! Give her punishment in front of me!! I want to see how Mini Jimin is formed! " He exclaimed.
I cleared my throat and said, " No No Jimin-ah! I am pretty sure your mind will get corrupted. Besides I don't think you would like to see your mom screaming my name. "
" Yaah! Yoongi-ah! " Y/n shouted.
She washed her hands and went outside of the kitchen.
" Does that punishment hurts? " Jimin asked.
" Depends on who is doing it. "
" Then punish me instead. I want to see mini Jimin. "
" Naah! You're not my type." I chuckled and walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom where Y/n was sitting in front of mirror.
" Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all? Not you sir! It's Mrs. Min! " I said in a different voice.
She chuckled.
" Y/n. I swear I knew about this thing before but I didn't tell you because I was scared that you'll leave me. " I said taking her hand in mine.
" I can still do that. " She said while taking her hand away.
" But why?!? What did I do wrong?!? " I asked.
" You could have told me earlier! And moreover how do you know that? "
" I asked JD to find out about your past. " I said.
" Huh? Are you still doing that kind of business?!? " She shouted.
" No! That was few years ago when we were in university! " I protested.
" So you think you're the tough guy?!? Who can handle everything around him with arrogance! "
" What does it have to do with arrogance and of me being tough?!? "
She rolled her eyes and said,
" Whatever. "
" Y/n you end up the conversation like this only! You are so immature! " I yelled and went outside.

............

" Sir you have already drank a lot! Please stop! " A voice requested.
My vision was totally blurry but still I managed to say, " One more vodka! "
Before I could say or do anything I was grabbed by my collar and took outside of the Pub.
" Hey! Leave me! You bastard! " I yelled.
" Shut the fuck up! " A female voice said.
" Oh so you are not bastard! You bitch! " At this sentence a tight slap could be felt on one of my cheeks.
" How can you drink so much?!? " The voice asked.
" Because I am the tough guy! "
After this my vision went black.

I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark everywhere except a faint golden light and I looked beside me.
Y/n was laying down near me and reading a book.
" What time is it? " I asked.
" 12 in the morning. " She replied.
" Perfect! " I jumped off the bed and started removing my clothes.
" Yaah! Yaah! What are you doing?!? " She almost shouted.
" Nothing! " I said and hovered over her.
" Now let daddy do his job! " I said as I unbuttoned her shirt's buttons.
There was a sudden tight slap on my left cheek.
" Are you crazy?!? Doing this whenever you want!?!" She almost shouted.
" You don't like it? " I said in a tiny voice.
" Like it? It's just lust! Not love!! That you have in your mind! So I don't like it! In fact I hate it! " She yelled.
" Y-Y/n? " I couldn't believe my ears.
" Do you even love me? " A tear trickled down her cheek.
" Y-Y/n... What's wrong? " I stuttered.
" Who is she?!? " She shouted.
" What are you even talking about?!"
" I asked who is she??? "
" But Y/n I don't have anyone apart from you in my life! "
" Liar! " She got up and started packing her bag.
" Yaah!! Don't pack your bags.... I will leave. " I said.
She opened her mouth but it got shut slowly without releasing a word.
" I will leave. " I said and started packing my bag.
As I was doing so, suddenly Jimin came inside, his eyes rubbing and went near my cupboard which was wide open.
The next minute he peed in my closet, zipped up his night trousers and went away.

" My clothes!!!! " I whined

I glanced at Y/n. I thought she was trying not to laugh but then she glanced at me and glared.
" Ohh.. Kay.... I will go anyways... "

.............

" Good morning Yoongi-ah! " Hoseok's sunshine smile was all I needed.
" Morning. " I said.
" Didn't you sleep last night and what's with your clothes? You wore them yesterday as well.. "
Ahh our innocent clean Hobi.
" Uh... I was kicked out last night. " I said in a tiny voice.
" What?!?!? "

I started laughing

I started laughing.
" Why so dramatic bro?? " I said as I nudged him.
" Excuse me! You are blocking people's way. " Both of us turned around to see Y/n with Jimin who was holding her finger.
" Why did you bring him here?? You could've kept him with Eomma! " I said.
" It has nothing to do with you. "
With this she pushed me a little and walked away.
Jimin glanced at me nervously as he tried to keep pace with her.
I waved lightly.
" What's going with you and her? You guys come together, you guys go away. You do whatever you want Huh? " Jin Hyung appeared out of nowhere.
" She thinks that I am cheating on her." I said as I chuckled.
" What's funny? If she's saying that then there's some reason. " Jin Hyung said.
" Wait... You... You also think... That I am cheating... On her? " I asked.
" That's not what I am saying. There's someone or some situation which made her think like that. " He said.
Okay that made sense.
" Hobi? Are you still dating Taehyung?" I asked.
" We are not dating anymore. " He said.
" Aha! I knew it! " I said.
" I meant we are married now. " He shrugged.
" What?!? When?!? " Jin Hyung and I almost shouted.
" Shh! It was a court marriage and no one know about it. "
Okay so it's not Taehyung then.
Then why did Y/n said that ?

............

" Are you sure that you are not cheating on her? " Jin hyung asked me for millionth time.
" Hyung!! I said I didn't! " It is really irritating when people don't believe you even if you are saying the truth.
“ Okay! Okay! But then why Y/n said that? Someone misguided her? ”  He asked.
“ Bang-Si-Hyuk PDnim! ” I said and stormed to his cabin.
I slammed the door with my kick and yelled, “ What the f*ck do you want? ”
“ It's simple! ”
“ What?!? ”
“ Accept me as your dad.  ”

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note :- Hello Folks!! Please vote, comment and share!!
Thank you! 💜
P. S. :- Also I hope you guys are aware of the fact that BTS are official on instagram with their own personal accounts! Go and check it out!! 💜