1- Gerald arrives

It all began on a bitter cold night when no one was home besides the young, attractive eric birling...

Eric sat alone at the dining room table with a glass of port in one hand and a cigarette freshly lit in the other. He lifted the glass to his soft lips and took a swig of the cold, soothing beverage and let out a sigh. He put down the glass and looked at the glamorous room surrounding him. Rich red and gold colours were painted and placed everywhere to show the Birlings wealth. He looked back down and finished his 3rd glass of port. He took a puff of his cigarette and stood up and began to walk out the room until there was a knock at the door.

'Who is it Edna?' Eric called out. 'Its Gerald Croft sir' Edna replied back. Eric began to walk the door occasionally stumbling from his minor squiffiness. Eric then saw Gerald but as he went to give him a polite hug he lost his balance and began to slowly fall. Fortunately Gerlad caught him and pulled him back up which made Eric blush.'Steady there Eric,it'd be an awful shame if you fell on that beautiful face of yours-' Gerald said cutting his sentence short 'Of course i only mean that in a friendly way haha' Gerald continued.

'Why are you here?' Eric asked. 'Well i was going to suprise Shelia but it appears shes not here' replied Gerald. 'She isnt no. Shes out with a few friends and shouldnt be back for a while' Eric said. Gerald began'Well i guess i better be off then goodb-'[cutting in massively] 'No.' Eric interjected.He continued 'im sorry'. I just mean theres no point of leaving when youve just got here. You should stay and have a drink.' Gerald thought for a moment and looked Eric up and down until he looked into Erics eyes again.'maybe i should. But only one seems as you've already had enough' Gerald snickered . 'How did you know' Eric chuckled. 'Because i know you Eric' Gerald said seriously which made Erics stomache flutter. But he passed it off as the drink. 'I can also smell the port on you.' Gerald teased. 'Lets head to the dining room then shall we' Eric spoke.

Eric began to make his way back to the dining room with Gerald following behind but what Eric didnt see was Gerald admiring him. Admiring his soft brown hair. Admiring his broad manly shoulders. Admiring his tall, proud stance...