4- afterwards

After a while they both decided to get dressed again.

'I best be off at last' Gerald spoke with a grin 'Thank you for the - um how do i put this -unexpected but wonderful evening'. 'Well thank you haha' Eric awkwardly chuckled. They both exited the room and stood outside Erics door. 'Agree to never speak of this to anyone?' Gerald said putting his hand forward for Eric to shake. 'Only if we can do this again' Eric declared. 'Deal' Gerald vowed. They had just began to shake hands when suddenly the front door opened.

'Gerald?' Sheila questioned with glee. Both Erics and Geralds eyes widened and both gulped. 'I came to suprise you darling' Gerald snapped. 'And why are you outside of Erics room?' Sheila asked. 'Business. We were just talking about business' Eric replied quickly. 'Oh okay. Well come say hello to me then Gerald' Sheila giggled. Gerald turned to fac Eric and gave a quick wink with a smirk and walked down the stairs to Sheila where they shared a hug. Eric chuckled to himself knowing what had just happened between him and his sisters boyfriend who she was now hugging. Gerald put his arm around Sheila who was chatting to him, but Gerald wasnt listening. As they walked off into the dining room he made eye contact with Eric till he couldnt no more. And with that Eric re-entered his room with a grin on his face and his cheeks blushing.