3- [sexes him up massively]

They both enter Erics room and Gerald slowly places Eric on the bed. 'i best be off, Goodbye' Gerald said awkwardly whilst facing Eric. Gerald turned and took a step when suddenly Eric shouted 'wait!'. Eric stood up and  grabbed gerald by the wrist. Gerald turned back around to face Eric. Eric looked at Geralds eyes and then his lips. He gently pressed his lips up against Geralds whilst grabbing his face. As Eric began to kiss more so did Gerald. Eric lead with his tongue and Gerald followed. Eric pulled away. 'Im sorry' he blurted of breathe 'i shouldnt ha-'. 'No' Gerald replied looking deeply into Erics eyes whilst panting 'Carry on. please'

They began to violently kiss again. Their tongues fighting for dominance. As they carried on kissing passionately they started to take their clothes off. Gerald pulled at Erics trousers trying to get them off. Once most their clothes were off Gerald stumbled over to the bed not breaking the kiss with Eric. He began to kiss down Erics body. Kissing his neck then his chest and then just above his trousers. He began to undo them whilst still kissing his body. Eric threw his head back in pleasure and ran his hands through Geralds hair.

Gerald pulled off his lovers trousers and pants and put his now hard member into his mouth and began to suck. 'Oh Gerald~' Eric softly moaned. Gerald continued to pleasure Eric just like he'd always imagined he could. 'Gerald i- im-' Eric stuttered. 'Not yet' Gerald uttered.

He then began to slowly pound into Eric. This took Eric by suprise and made him swallow his breathe and his heart beat faster. He griped the bedsheets fighting the urge to moan not wanting Edna to hear them. Gerald started to thrust his hips faster and harder so he'd be deeper in Eric. He threw his head back letting out quiet grunts and moans. 'Deeper Gerald' Eric begged. Gerald lent over to Erics ear and whispered 'Only if you say my name again'. 'G-Gerald~'. And like Gerald said he went as deep as he could. He pulled Eric as close to him as he could which made them both glee. Only a few moments after they both hit there climax.
'Eric~'
'Gerald~'

Gerald pulled out and fell forwards and lay besides Eric. 'You dont know how long ive waited for that' Eric whispered whilst lighting another cigarette. 'Me too' said Gerald turning his head to admire Erics features. They both passed around the cigarette until it was finished and lay quitely processing what had just happened with grins on both their faces..