2- getting squiffy

Eric and Gerald wondered towards to the luxurious dining table and Gerald sat down whilst Eric fetched them both the decanter of port and another glass. As Eric sat down Geralds eyes followed his motions admiringly. Eric picked up his empty glass from earlier and placed it next to Geralds. He then began to poor the deep red port generously. Once he'd finished he placed the decanter aside and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and matches from out of his blazer pocket. 'Do you want one Gerald' asked Eric. 'Why not' Gerald replied. They both pulled out a cigarette and placed it in between their lips. Eric watched Gerald do this and thought about how soft and beautiful Geralds lips were. How much he'd like to kiss them. 'No' he thought 'these are just drunken thoughts'. Deep down he knew they weren't. Eric then struck a match and slowly lit Geralds cigarette. Geralds breathes became shakey as he'd thought about those hands doing different things many other times but this wasnt the place for these thoughts he said to himself. Eric then lit his and took a deep inhale of smoke and blew it back out whilst tilting his head back with his eyes closed. Geralds cheeks began to redden as he became more flustered over Erics pure beauty.

Eric turned to Gerald, catching him staring at him 'Whats the matter Gerald? Youve gone all red. It isnt me is it?' He said with a small smirk and a chuckle. 'N-No im just rather warm' Gerald replied in panic. 'Well feel free to take your clothes off-I mean youre blazer' Eric uttered. Both the boys were now slowly turning redder by the second.

Over the next hour they would both drink and laugh together. But also create more tension. (basically im lazy)

Finally the drinks were finished. 'Well, i better be off then' Gerald voiced as he began to stand up. 'If you must' Eric said joining him. 'I guess i better head to my room its getting rather late. Goodbye Gerald' Eric said before shaking Geralds hand. 'Thats probably for the best, you're quite drunk haha.'Gerald replied.' Im fine'Eric uttered. But as they began to walk out of the room Eric began to stumble.

'Woah, I think its best if i help you up the stairs' Gerald insisted. 'No im really fi-' But before Eric could finsih his sentence Gerald had put one arm around Erics waist and lifted his arm onto his shoulder. Suddenly Erics heart began to beat faster and in his stomache he felt butterflies. They continued to walk up to Erics room together,Both of them feeling the same way and hoping the other did too...