// 002 //

I cannot help myself

I cannot help myself. As soon as I know that she has fallen asleep, I push myself inside her head that very same night. Entering her dreams, it's a tad bit different than it was the first time. I'm standing in the middle of a narrow hallway now - a similar one where my own dorm room is located at. It's the same building. She's not far from me, it seems.

I turn to the side. There's a door, and the little white tablet hoisted on the wall right next to it spells her name. The handwriting is fancy; but nothing jaw-dropping. There's a little kitty-cat with an angry-looking expression on its face drawn right next to it. I suppose the doodle is an adorable addition to her name.

She's in there. I can hear her.

I knock - and the third time's the charm. I'm trying to do it as politely as I can without seeming impatient. I don't want to startle her. Especially if;

"Kusuo?", she says my name like a question all over again as she opens the door by merely an inch. She peeks around the corner of the wood then, and when she sees me, her eyes light-up. She opens the door fully now, her gaze expectant. Her face turns red right in front of me.

Interesting. She seems to remember. 

"Y/n.", I say her name as casually as I can. 

I'm not embarrassed or anything of that sort like she obviously is, however I do not wish for her to grow suspicious of me. Standing next to her, I notice the height difference between us. She's much shorter. It's nothing surprising; I've grown quite tall over these past few summers, after all. Besides gaining a better understanding of my powers, adulthood has given me more quirks than I would've thought at first.

"Do you need something?", she asks as she steps to the side to let me inside her room. She's eyeing me carefully now as I pass her, searching my face for something I cannot pinpoint.

"Yes.", I reply, and do not offer anything more than that. I can hear the soft click! when she closes the door behind me. The room is dark as it was the last time I was here, however the fairylights above her bed are turned on this time. They splash a soft, but comforting glow of white around the room. I can see her better because of it.

"What is it that you need?", she asks again, turning to face me. 

"You.", I reply and press my lips to her own.

Her lips feel soft when I kiss her. I have never kissed anyone before, but I somehow manage to get the hang of it rather quickly. She helps me out. I can feel her warm hands cup my face gently, and the tips of her fingers sink into the skin of my cheek as she pulls me closer. 

When the tip of her pink tongue grazes my bottom lip, it makes my heart begin to hammer inside my chest. A small gasp manages to leave my mouth at the unfamiliar sensation, and she is fast to use the chance when my lips part. Her tongue slips inside my mouth with surprising ease.

She prods it cautiously against my own, and doesn't force it down my throat like I've seen in films. I think I prefer it this way. It feels more sensual; not that I would know the meaning of the word, though.

She tastes sweet. The spearmint flavour to linger on her tongue is sharp but sugary, nonetheless. I like it. I also like the way her saliva mixes with mine as she continues to kiss me. I cannot control my heartbeat, and by now it's causing whiplash inside my ribcage. The whole thing is turning my thoughts fuzzy. 

I feel brain-dead, to be honest.

I have never thought of myself as an impatient man, but as I begin pushing her back against the door, proves to me that I am just that. Her arms wrap around my neck when I trap her between the door and myself. I feel the tips of her fingers brush the back of my neck before they move upward. She grabs a fistful of my hair and tugs. Harshly.

Oh god. I've been missing out.

I cannot stop the groan to leave my lips as the shiver her touch had caused rushes down my spine. I barely recognize the sound. It's much deeper than I would've expected, and I can tell that she likes the rasp of it. She has stopped kissing me as soon as it left my mouth.

"Kusuo...", she purrs now like a satisfied feline would, looking up at me with those doe-like eyes. The way she says my name makes me lean further into her like a sunflower would to its Sun. I am not sure what is happening to me, but my clothes are starting to feel too tight underneath her longing stare. I think she knows. Her demeanor has changed completely.

"Mm... Yes?"

The room is so goddamn hot. I'm practically burning up.

Her palms rest on my chest, and I feel her nails grazing my shirt. She circles each button with special care until she reaches the collar. Her eyes flash when the tips of her fingers brush against my neck as she fixes it for me. I swallow the saliva that's gathered inside my mouth when she steps onto the tips of her toes to whisper into my ear,

"You're so cute.", she says and presses her soft lips to my throat. My eyes nearly roll into the back of my head at the buzz of electricity that runs throughout my body. God, it's like my skin is prickling with pure lightning. My breathing quickens in the same way as my racing heartbeat.

I can smell the sweet perfume that lingers on her. It reminds me of summer - the peachy note is pleasant to hug my senses. When she parts her lips against my neck, I feel her tongue graze the skin. She doesn't even give me a second to adjust. Her teeth are quick to sink into me, and I cannot stop the second groan to leave my mouth.

This one is different. It's breathless, inappropriate, and absolutely pitiful in my opinion. Unlike last time, I'm completely at her mercy. I've surely picked the right one. Despite being shy, she is experienced. She will give me what I want.

With tightly-knit brows, I feel her start to suck on the small portion of my neck her plush lips are wrapped around. My palm slams against the door when I push my weight against her. It's as if my legs are going to give in from the addicting pain, and I cannot take it anymore. It's too much. It feels too good, and I'm not used to such heavenly sensations.

I force myself to leave her dreams.

---

When I open my eyes, I'm back inside my bed with a heavy-beating heart and lungs yearning for air. It's almost six in the morning, and I've managed to turn into a panting mess just because of a kiss to the neck from a girl I've never even spoken to. It may be considered as pathetic in the eyes of others, but who am I to waste my time on what they think. 

My hand rests on the side of my neck. I can still feel the now-fading traces of the kisses to my throat she gave me, as if it actually did happen. A small sigh leaves my lips when I press my head back against the pillow. I'm usually not careless when it comes to using my powers, however...

This might be the riskiest, and at the same time best idea I've had in a while.