DK - Sugar Daddy

prompt: Seokmin (DK) is Y/N's sugar daddy, except he's really sweet and goofy (and a virgin).

• kissing

• 2.2k words

enjoy!

You and Seokmin have had a few dates where he spoiled you and stuff but he would never ask for more, which left you a bit confused

You and Seokmin have had a few dates where he spoiled you and stuff but he would never ask for more, which left you a bit confused. Weren't sugar daddies supposed to pay for things in exchange for sex? You weren't exactly sure, but that's what you had always been told.

In fact, Seokmin was the first sugar daddy you had ever had. You met him on one of those apps dedicated for such businesses at a time in your life when you desperately needed money. He was cute, cuter than most of the guys on that app who were either old or just really ugly. Seokmin was smiling so big on his pictures and you immediately felt that he was a nice guy. Your first meeting had confirmed your thoughts, he was really sweet and funny. 

You quickly felt safe and at ease with him as he had never put any pressure on you, which you particularly liked. He was so nice that you even felt a bit guilty for asking him to buy you things without having to give him anything in return. Actually, he had never asked for anything in return. Which, at first, was a blessing but turned out to be rather odd. You had mentioned this issue to several of your friends who told you that it was definitely weird but that it was to your advantage since you weren't asked to do things you didn't wanted to do. 

But you weren't so sure. In fact, as time went by, you felt strangely attracted to Seokmin. He wasn't that older than you and you got along pretty well. His jokes would always make you laugh, sometimes so much that you cried and your tears would ruin all your makeup. But he didn't care at all. He was so genuine and you just had the best time every time you would hang out with him. You had grown so comfortable around him that you wouldn't actually mind if he asked you for sex. 

Actually, you would agree to it without a doubt. He was caring and also really hot, so why not?

One night, as you finish having dinner in another fancy French restaurant where he has invited you, you decide to finally ask him: "Don't you want more from me?"

Seokmin's reaction is immediate: he blushes so hard and almost chokes on his dessert. It takes him a while to collect himself. You can tell that he hasn't anticipated your question.

"I... Am I supposed to want more from you?" he answers after gulping down what's left of his glass of wine, probably in order to give him more courage to face this situation. You can see he's taken aback and you quite like seeing him so flustered. You never thought you could have this effect on him, as he's always been respectful and careful not to display this type of interest. He would sometimes make comments on how much he liked the way you were so nicely dressed for him, but nothing too bold.You wanted to challenge this part of him and see how he would react.

You shrug. "I guess so? Isn't that part of the contract?"

He frowns and stays silent for a while. You can tell his mind is racing and you start feeling a bit nervous yourself. Maybe he's just not interested? What if... What if he's gay? No, you think, that wouldn't make any sense. But then, why hasn't he asked for a little compensation?  He had never requested to hold your hand or anything, leading you to ask yourself what were his true motivations.