Maggie's girlfriend part 9

Kara flew across the city and landed in an abandoned building. You quickly jumped up when you heard the commotion. "Kara!"

Kara looked around the room. "Y/n!"

You looked up and called. "I'm down here!"

Kara used her X - ray vision and ran to the middle of the room, quickly pulling back the metal on the floor.

Kara looked to see a timer counting down. Kara looked at the wall that read NOW YOU HAVE FOUR. Kara looked confused. "Four? What..."

You frowned when you heard a creaking noise. You looked down to see water coming in. You grabbed your jacket from the floor to try and stop the water coming in.

*Back at the DEO*

Kara walked back into the interrogation room, looking pissed. Kara opened up the laptop. "Where is she?"

Rick shook his head. "I told you not to go there..."

Alex walked in and slammed her hand on the table. "Tell us where she is now!"

Rick looked between Kara and Alex. "I gave you both 36 hours to break my father out of prison. But you two didn't listen. So now, that room is gonna fill up with water in less than four hours. I think it's time you got moving."

Kara still looked pissed. "Let us talk to Y/n."

Rick started typing on the laptop and then Kara turned the laptop to face her and Alex. Kara and Alex both called at the same time. "Y/n!"

You turned to the camera when you heard Kara and Alex. "Kara! Alex! I sent out a signal, I thought you guys were coming."

Alex shook her head. "He re - routed the IP address. He sent Kara somewhere else. Do you have any idea where you are?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I was unconscious. I could be hours away or I could be in the city. I don't know."

Rick leaned forward in his seat. "Y/n, it's Rick. I don't want to hurt you. I keep on telling your sisters that. Tell them to get my father and this can all be over. You can come home and get dry."

You shook your head. "No! Kara, Alex, no! You do not give that terrorist what he wants! You cannot let yourself be blackmailed. You cannot open yourself up to that, ever! Do you understand me? Supergirl and the DEO is bigger than me."

Maggie walked into the room. "Y/n."

You looked around again. "Maggie?"

Maggie looked at the screen. "I'm right here!"

You needed to talk to Maggie. "Maggie, I need to speak to you, alone."

Maggie looked at Kara and Alex, took the laptop and left the room. "Babe, everyone here is working hard and we're going to find you."

You sighed. "The water is rising fast and there are things that I need to say."

Maggie started getting emotional, though she was trying hard to hide it. "No. Don't start talking like this is the end."

"I don't want it to be, but in case it is."

"It's not! You're a badass, Danvers. And you're going to figure out a way to get yourself out of there or your gonna hold on until I find you."

You sighed. "Maggie, listen to me, please."

"No. We just started this, you and me, and it's not going to end. Not today. Not for a long time. We just had our first Valentine's Day and I wanna do more with you. I want more firsts. I want to have a first vacation. We haven't even argued about where we're gonna go yet. Or how to load the dishwasher. Or what to name our first dog. Do you want to get a dog?"

You chuckled. "Yeah, um...Let's name her Gertrude."

"See there's a lifetime of firsts that we're going to do together. So you hold on, okay? Hold on until I get to you. You promise. Promise me!"

The screen went blank before you could reply.

Maggie chucked the laptop on the floor. Kara and Alex came out to her. Kara looked at the laptop. "What happened?"

"I told you not to rush in. Now you've made things worse."

Alex stepped in front of Kara. "She did what she thought was right."

Maggie shook her head. "I should have been heard I should have been listened to. I'm her girlfriend."

Kara scoffed. "We're her sisters!"

Maggie shook her head again. "And you two think that trumps me. That you two know what's right for her. I...I got her to be herself guys! I have just as much to lose as you two! You two should have listened to me!"

Before either Kara or Alex could answer Maggie walked away.