ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

-A couple of days later-

Psyche was talking with her servants. The servants heard about what Psyche and Eros have done and started asking questions.

"How was it!?"

"Was it painful?"

"Did you like it?"

"Um, I, oh, um," Psyche stuttered. She was a bright red, and she felt embarrassed. She wanted to have some space, but they were surrounding her as if she were their prey.

"Everyone, leave the princess alone!" Despina yelled. The servants ran away, giggling and laughing. "Are you ok, my lady?"

Psyche nodded and continued eating her breakfast. "Has the news spread that fast?" Psyche asked embarrassed.

"It appears so, my lady. Have you finished your breakfast?"

Psyche nodded and gave Despina her plate. It was time for their daily walk again, but Despina was reluctant to go. "How about we do something else, my lady. How about going to the garden?"

Psyche knew why Despina was hesitant. She didn't want her to hear her sisters again, but she wanted to, she wanted to hear their voices. In a way, it brought her comfort, knowing that they have not forgotten her, but it also saddened her. "Despina, I think taking a walk is necessary. Besides, we can go to the garden after." Psyche started walking, Despina right behind her.

Psyche stayed in the front of the castle, hoping to hear her sister again. She had promised herself that she would convince her husband to let her see her sisters, maybe even letting them stay. She had hoped and prayed. She just missed her sisters, how they would make her laugh, how they would scold her for stealing some of their food. She couldn't bear the thought of never seeing them again.

Then she heard a cry. "Psyche, please. Come back." Aglaura's voice sounded hoarse. Psyche felt horrible. She heard her sister's broken voice, oh, how it sounded sad. She finally decided that she would speak seriously with her husband, demanding him to let her see her sisters.

"Despina, come." Despina followed Psyche and started to regret letting Psyche go on a walk.

-That Night-

Eros had come unusually earlier, which was perfect for Psyche, who had a lot to say. He walked down the hallway to where his room was, hoping to see Psyche. She was there, but she was crying.

"Psyche!" Eros yelled with worry.

Psyche jumped and quickly dried her tears, trying to look away. "Hello, husband. You are here earlier than usual."

"Why are you crying? Is something wrong?" he asked softly.

Psyche felt the need to cry again, but she kept it inside and spoke. "I need to talk to you, it's something important, my love."

Eros grabbed Psyche's hand gently, listening to every word she was saying.

"I need to see my sisters. Now. I don't understand why you don't want me to see them. But it isn't fair. You leave me, to do who knows what and come back only for what seems like seconds." Psyche's voice started to break, and she covered her eyes and started crying. "It isn't fair! I want to see them!"

Eros took Psyche's hand again and wiped a tear from her cheek. Eros was conflicted. He didn't want her to see her sisters because he didn't want them to influence her and tell her to uncover the truth about him. But seeing Psyche so sad had made him feel awful. He sighed and embraced her. He then whispered in her ear. "They can come."

Psyche sniffled and started wiping her tears. "Really?" she asked, her attention fully on him.

"Yes, my love. But you can't fall under the influence of your sisters. They'll try and make you discover who I am."