The night LoveBirds 4

In side of the campus

UMME POV 

There was only 3 rooms me conten and areum are in the same room . Areum calls conten brother so I don't mind if and I am really excited to be in the same room as conten . On the other hand Kara ,Jeremy and kahaan is in the same room I just hope Jeremy stops being the third wheel . I had enough of this love triangle. I just hope me and conten stays together for life and Raisha and Kahaan . I hope Jeremy finds someone else and he should leave Raisha  and kahaan. I hope tashi and lapa stays togather because I don't  care about them and if they stay together there is a change me and conten will stay together because I used to like tashi but since he and lapa I like conten more after all.  

Kahaan  POV 

I am really nervous and angry because me and Kara is in the same room but that Jeremy is also and I feel so angry why didn't he stayed with tashi and lapa . Well in my opinion he was born to third wheel and he is the wall that keeps me far from Kara . Well i think I should go for a walk it would calm me down . Boy was I wrong I went to the lake near by and saw Jeremy and Raisha . I called Raisha and she picked up after a while I asked her where is she and she lied to me and told me she was in a shop buying staffs . My blood was hot as boiling water I cut the call and called conten who just like a true friend came to me and I told him everything. I was yelling at my self and breaking things . All of a sudden someone said my name and I open my eyes and thank god it was just a dream . I saw Raisha calling me and I hugged her and she just stood there I let go and said sorry . She said it fine and asked me if I am fine ? I told her yes she said that we should go to bed a sleep . But the problem is that there is only 2 beds and 3 people so I bed will have 2 people but i didn't want to sleep with Jeremy and I didn't want Kara and Jeremy to stay in one bed and I think Raisha noticed me and she said that she will sleep in the floor and me and  Jeremy both said no at the same time and we found about who is going sleep in the bed and floor and at the end Kara screamed and said it better if all of us sleep in the floor since none of us are comfortable sleeping with someone else in the same bed even if we are just friends . So she took all the blankets and made three little beds for us .  We all shamed hand but Kara pulled jeremy hair because she thinks it's soft . I was trying my best to control my anger and I said we should go to bed since it's really late we said good night and went to bed . 

Umme POV

I called Raisha at the middle of the night luckily she answered it and told her that I feel uncomfortable and she told me that she will come visit me and she did. She looked tired I explained that there is only two bed and three of us she told me what she did with kahaan and Jeremy and told me if conten is comfortable with it then we all should sleep in the flour . I was too nervous to ask Conten so she asked him and he said he is fine with it so Raisha made us the three beds . We said thank you to her and she left . I said sorry to Conten because for me he needed to sleep in the floor .he said it's fine and we said good night to each other . I woke  up at 3 and saw conten sleeping I said to my self that he looks cute . He always does but especially when he sleeps .  I love him he is everything I want in my life . I know he sees me as a friend but I love him . I remember the first time I met him I was shy and I had a crush one him since then . Kara always asked him question because I was too shy and she wasn't shy at all . I know Kara likes kahaan but when he didn't do anything she was heartbroken and she met Jeremy who is now her best friend . I know Jeremy likes Kara and I also know if he does anything Kara is too polite to say no to him . I feel bad and while thinking about this I fell a sleep dreaming about the life I want with conten . 

Kara POV

I woke up at 4 from a nightmare I looked to my sides and I saw Jeremy and Kahaan sleeping peacefully I told myself to stay calm . I was looking around and I saw kahaan and I smiled to myself and said that he deserves someone better . I let out a sign . I am just great full that me and kahaan is friends with each other at least I get to see him and talk to him . He helped me be cheerful. I don't know how to thank him . I feel blessed that I have a 2nd family that is conten umme , Jeremy and kahaan . I don't know what will happen to me if they weren't with me in my life . I sort of stayed away from kahaan after he lied to me  about him . So I don't trust him anymore but Jeremy he never lied to me he is always honest and I can trust him enough of me comparing Jeremy and kahaan . I know I will have anyone but still you should always have hope. I also know that Umme will never let me choose Jeramy because she think that inside Kahaan is way more nice.

Conten POV

I saw umme looking at me at night because I wasn't sleeping . I think she likes me because Raisha  Always tells me to make a move because if I don't I will lose someone like Umme. I get crush on her the first day and first time I saw her.