What A Surprise 5

Lunch and Mr. Tong

This will be their first day to eat at our campus and after 1 week the class will began. They were keep having fun like coming here going there. With fun there was so much jealousy going on too.

After 1 week

The night before college 7:05 PM

Umme's POV

It is 7:05 at the night so I bring food for everyone from the cafeteria. After eating I told everyone to go to sleep early so we can wake up early tomorrow morning. I made Jeramy sleep in the bed and Kara and Kahaan  in the same other bed. I came back to my room and the thing I see made my heart broke. I saw Areum was sleeping in the bed as I told her to. And C-conten he was laying on the floor. I ran to him and hug him tightly because I thought he fell on the floor. I saw some tears in his eyes. I pick him up in the other bed and bring a cold bowl of water and a piece of clothe. I dip the clothe in the cold water and wipe Conten's forehead. I was a crying mess. I lay down next to him while still hugging him like a bear and I feel him hugging me back. So I think he's feeling a little better now. I stared at him  until my eyes become heavy so I kiss his forehead and on top of nose and saying "Good night have a sweet dream" I also fell a sleep while hugging him.

Kara's POV

It is 5:00 in the morning and guess what I'm the first one to wake up  because I go to check on Conten, Umme, and Areum. Do you know what I saw, I saw Conten hugging Umme and she is hugging him back and Areum was in the other bed. I guess that was cute and funny together. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face after that I took a quick shower. I get  out of the bathroom with my wet hair and call Jeramy because I don't trust Kahaan what if he does something that I don't want Jeramy to see. So I call Jeramy and he went to the bathroom. I was a little scared to call Kahaan but I did.

Kahaan's POV

I was in my deep sleep when Kara call me and I wake up because I think she is throwing water on top of my face. I look at Kara and saw that it was her hair's water. I give her a little smile and she return it with her shy one.

Author's POV

Kara goes to Conten umme, and Areum's room to wake them up she woke Areum up and she go to the bathroom. Kara call Umme and left the room.

Umme's POV

After Kara wake me up I get up from the bed and do a little strech and call Conten. I don't want to wake him up because he is so cute like super cute when he sleep. But still I had to wake him up as we have to go to college. Before I could call Conten Areum came out of the bathroom and say she will bring food for everyone. I forget to tell you Tashi have left because he is in the other country college so he can't stay here. And the secrat is he is going to meet his girlfriend. After Areum have left I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and take a shower. I get out of the bathroom and see that Conten was about to fall from the bed so I ran to him and fix his posittion. After that I shake him gentaly and you know what he was whining like a baby. I go near his eyer and whisper if you don't wake up Umme will go to college with someone eles. 

Authoe's POV

As Conten heard that he jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom brush his teeth and take a very quick shower. Conten came out of the bathroom with his wet hair.

Conten's POV

After hearing what I have heard I ran the the bathroom brush my teeth and take a very quick shower as I don't want Umme to go with some other guy. I came out of the bathroom and saw Umme was packing my bag, her bag, and Areum's bag. When she heard my sound she looked at me and was about to say something but before that her eyes land on my wet hair. She ran to me and made me sit on the bed then she bring the hairdryer and was drying my hair. I'm still confuse because what was happening it had happend in one second. All the time I saw just starying at Umme because she lookes so cute in that uniform. After drying my hair she gave me my uniform, I wear it and show her she was smiling like and kid who got her candy. She say it looks perfect on me. I was about to comb my hair when she call out " Don't you dare to touch it, today I'm going to comb your hair". I just nodded my head as I was so excited to see what she does with my hair. Umme come close to me and search something on her phone and start to do my hair. Umme didn't let me see my hair she would say" if I don't show you right now you will be more excited".  I was waiting and when she is done my eyes widen because of what i see it was amazing.

Author's POV

The hairstyle Umme was doing on Conten was V's haitcut ( BTS Kim Taehyung). Umme was smiling to herself like an idiot because she love BTS Kim Taehyung a lot and she just gave his haircup to her crush so it is more exciting. Conten still didn't saw his hair and now it is the time. Umme is counting 1 to 3 in Korean language " Hana, Dul, Ses" then BOOM!.

Conten's POV

I turn around to see what Umme have done to my hair to my surprise I was shocked this is impossible but she did it like in 5 minutes. Wow, I stand up quickly and hug her she was frozen because I never have hug her before. And this was a really tight hug. If I have already ask her out I would be kissed her right now. I broke the hug and look at her to my surprise she was blushing, she looks super cute when she blush. I purposely ask her " are you okay" she cleared her throat and say "yes I'm fine" but she start to laughing that made me happy too to know she was laughing and blushing because of me. Then someone knock on the door that made us both to stop on what we were doing. Umme go near the door and open it for Areum to come in with the food. After Areum placed the food Umme go out to call Raisha, Kahaan, and Jeramy. Then Umme came in and one by one they all came in. 

Author's POV

They all starts to eat, they eat as fast as they could because Umme was shouting at them specially Jeramy and Kahaan because they both were annoying and laying. Everyone was in there uniform already because Umme had already get to know that they will be late. They finish eating and they took their school bag. Kara hold on Kahaan's hand on her right hand and Areum on her left hand also Areum hold on Jeramy on her left hand. Now Umme and Conten was left. Then Umme hold on to Conten's hand and ran as fast she could. When they all came infront of the cafeteria. There was an empty round table. They all go there and sit there. Again Kara was about to sit with Jeramy but Umme push Jeramy gently that cause him to sit with Areum and made Kara to sit with Kahaan then at the end she sit with Conten. Then a teacher came and stop in front of their table and say " Hello I'm Mr. Tong I'm your science teacher, hope we will get along"