Part 8

Next day morning 

Kahaan pov 

I woke up and I called Conten and Umme and I got ready and went to collage I asked Umme and Conten about there date they blushed and I just laughed . My smile turned to a frown when I saw Jeremy and Raisha walking toward us together. They said hi and I said hi back . I saw Raisha holding Jeremy hand so I asked them is there anything they need to say to me  . I saw Jeremy looking at Raisha and Raisha told him "it's ok".  Jeremy told everyone that he is going out with Raisha . I frozen couldn't believe what he said . I just smiled at them and told them that I needed to do something I ran and came to my room I stared throwing staffs and screaming . I heard Conten calling me . I was so broken I felt like dying. I hated my self for not expressing my feelings. I saw Conten  running to me he told me to calm myself down . He told me it fine . I was screaming at him but I stoped and started to cry . He hugged me and I hugged him back , I said that why does this happened to me . It should be me not Jeremy. I hate myself .I went to the bathroom and calmed my self down. I came out and I went to class . I saw mr tong I said hi . I was in stress.  I saw kara  looking at me . I quickly looked away . I was shaking . I didn't talk to anyone and I didn't even look at Kara .  It's afternoon and I didn't seat with kara like I used to  . I sat with Conten and didn't even eat a single thing . I was really heartbroken. It was night and I went to my room closed the door and just let myself fall in the bed I was exhausted ...I know I made a lot much as of mistakes . 

Flashback 

Still Kahaan's POV

I know Kara  liked me from the day I stared translating for Conten because Kara would asked Conten questions in the lunch time and I don't know but Conten always talk quietly while eating and the cafeteria is loud . At first  I thought it was weird but then I soon realized that she was doing it for her friend who likes Conten . So I started to answer her questions happily. I saw her sometimes with Samridhi since I know Samridihi since 4th grade . I figure Kara is really talkative she is cool and cute. I knew she liked me because she talked to Conten but she ignored me as  much as she could . I think she was a little shy around me because when I would talk like answering the question for Conten she will always blushed and go away. 

Umme's POV 

I saw Conten coming to me . I asked him about kahaan he signed and told me that he is heartbroken and sad . He told me s that Kara should never do this . I told him that Kara suffered a lot since kahaan didn't like her , she was exhausted and her being with Jeremy helped her overcome and that why now she doesn't talk to him like she used to do . She is way more quieter and she needs time to trust him again. I think your forgetting something, that Jeremy asked her to the party not to be his girlfriend right ? Conten face lit up and he screamed "yes I forgot I should tell kahaan this" . I laughed and felt relieved. He hugged me so tight and I hugged him back I was really happy . Me and Conten talked to each other the whole night and fell a sleep . 

Kara's  pov 

I was standing in front of the mirror I slapped my self and started to scream at me for playing with Jeremy's life I wanted to kill my self . I shouldn't"t never said yes to Jeremy he is so nice and he deserves someone better not someone that likes someone else who doesn't like her . I was crying hard . I saw a flower I got from Jeremy I took it in my hand and closed my hands and wished that I hope I get to chose the right person . I took deep breaths and remember how the first time I meet kahaan and we become friend but he kept hurting me and Jeremy who I first thought as a friend helped me with everything I needed help with .he was my most trustworthy person after Umme .