0.1 The Outlander who caught the wind

(Y/N): Your name

Normal speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions that I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathic communication: <Like this>

——————————————

"Sooo... What you're trying to say here is that you fell here? From another world??"

"Hmm... But when you wanted to leave and go onto the next world, your path was blocked by some... Unknown God?"

My true nature, I'm fucking Lazy 👍🏾

Lumine: And just like that, the God... Took away my brother, some kind of seal was cast on me, and I lost my original power, so while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here...

Lumine had finished drawing some figures into the sand, the last thing she drew was the unknown God.

Lumine: How many years ago was it... I don't know... But I intend to find out... After I awoke, I was completely alone — right up until I met you and (Y/N) two months ago...

???: Yeahhh, Paimon really owes you for that, otherwise, Paimon likely would've drowned... And Paimon likely would've become someone's snack 💢

Paimon... A... Well... We don't really have a clue what she is... There are some theories of course... but nothing has been confirmed yet...

 but nothing has been confirmed yet

Anyway-

(Y/N): You're still going on about that? Pffft, let it go already...

Paimon: YOU TRIED TO EAT PAIMON!!!

(Y/N): I was hungry ;-;

Paimon: Paimon isn't food, HMPH!!!

Paimon stomped her foot... on air... and then folded her arms while looking away to the side.

(Y/N): Guess you're right... An exotic fish like you is best saved for emergencies... Alright then, Paimon is now our emergency food!

Paimon: W-What? Hnrghhhh!!!!!

Paimon huffed while glaring at (Y/N), and (Y/N) smirked back with a hand on his chin, Lumine giggled watching the two argue, it has been a common occurrence for the last two months. The last two months went by quickly, most of it was spent on (Y/N) and Paimon teaching Lumine Teyvat's language, also gathering a lot of "Ingredients" to stockpile inside (Y/N)'s bag of nigh-infinite storage.