0.6- Shadow over Mondstat

(Y/N): Your name

Normal speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions that I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathic communication: <Like this>

——————————————

Lumine closed the book she had in her hands and widened her eyes.

Lumine: Well... The contents of this book.......... Are 'interesting'... To say the least...

(Y/N): I know right?! I've seriously gotta meet this woman!! She speaks my language!!!!!

Lumine:... If you two met face to face I believe Mondstat would suffer greatly...

(Y/N): Nah! We'd just commit a Hilichurl genocide and throw bombs wherever we please!!!

Lumine:... Exactly what I mean...

Paimon: All (Y/N) thinks about is how to cause Chaos while escaping liability!!!

(Y/N): Yes.

Lumine: And that's why I'm here to keep an eye on him~

(Y/N): Oof.

Paimon: Hey. Isn't that Jean?

As they were all going through Mondstat, they looked to the side and saw Jean talking to a fatui member.

Lumine: It is.

Paimon: Let's let her finish talking then we'll go say hi!!

Anastasia: Which is what has brought us to the point in the first place. If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the dense of Mondstat to the fatui. We can put an end to Mondstat's dragon issues. All we need to do is bring that monster to the—

Jean: Monster??

Anastasia: Yes. What's your point?

Jean: Ah... I'd expect a more professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of the four winds of Mondstat? I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonius.

Anastasia: Haha, it's not as crazy as you make it sound. Fine. That's enough negotiation for today. At this stage it's more... An amicable exchange of constructive opinions, no? I'll be sure to make... Thorough notes...

After she walks away, (Y/N), Lumine and Paimon go over to her.

(Y/N): Yo! Dandelion Thighs!

Jean: Oh? You're all back... I forgot to give you my thanks, the elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment. However... The pressure from the delegation has become too big to be ignored...

Paimon: Delegation? From Liyue Harbour or Inazuma city??

Jean: Snezhnaya, they choose to follow the God of Cryo...

(Y/N): *Sigh* *The Tsaritsa...*

Jean: Their envoys go by a particular name. The Fatui, heard of them?

(Y/N): Who hasn't...

Jean: I don't think killing Stormterror is the right course of action. The Cryo God's Fatui has always coveted the Anemo God's power. I don't believe they have Mondstat's best interests at heart.