0.5 Tempus Fugit (Simping for Lisa)

(A/N): Lmao, an NPC that knows their place~

You're also very cultured if you get the reference in the title.

——————————————

(Y/N): Your name

Normal speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions that I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathic communication: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N) was reading a book he was in the library. Earlier that day Lumine and him agreed for her to find some more 'stuff'' that they could use to make into a meal and (Y/N) would cook it later.

But he was bored even after looking at so many different books, so he decided to stand up to ask anyone for a recommendation, but then he saw our favourite "Ara Ara" librarian and decided to walk towards her.

Lisa: *Yawn* If you're borrowing a book, please register it in the log. The restricted section is currently not lending any books...

(Y/N): Hm?

Lisa's whole demeanour changed when she looked up and realised it was (Y/N).

Lisa: Oh? It's you cutie~ So good to see you. More refreshing than a strong cup of tea in the afternoon~

(Y/N): And it's good to see you, too.

Lisa: Are you by yourself today? Where's Lumine and Paimon?

(Y/N): Oh, those two? They're out... Doing... Stuff... So it's just you and me, right now you're actually the person I wanted to see~

Lisa: Oh? Are you trying to woo me~

(Y/N): Wanna find out?

Lisa placed her hand in front of her mouth and giggled.

Lisa: So, did you have something you needed? Or did you just come here to see me?

(Y/N): Well, I actually did come to see you, and as much as I'd like to gaze at you beautiful. I wanted to ask if you had some recommendations...

Lisa held her chin in thought.

Lisa: Hmm... recommended books... Sadly, everything I'd personally recommend is in the restricted section, which we're not currently lending out.

(Y/N): Oh well-

Lisa: Oh, wait. Would you be interested in checking out the Teyvat travel guide? I think it would be quite helpful to you and Lumine as travellers here.

(Y/N): Well, I have been to Inazuma, Liyue and another nation or two, but that might be interesting to read. Think I could take a look?

Lisa: I suppose I could find you a copy from the list.

(Y/N): You know. Even though you're working. You don't seem to have your heart in it at all...

Lisa: Well... Other than Jean... Who really works that earnestly anyway?

(Y/N):.... Mood.

——————————————

Lisa: Oh dear... That's unfortunate... Our copy is currently being borrowed. That said, it's is now overdue... Come to think of it, quite a few of our books are now overdue. Hnrgh... I really wish people would just return their books... On time.