I hate the sun

Sadie's P.O.V

' Who? ', asked Aru.
' He's a titan almost like a god except more ancient and powerful ', said Annabeth.

I was standing right there feeling like a should pull my head off I actually did try but my brain refused to get out of my head. First there was Egyptian mythology, I was like okay not so bad then Greeks came up I was like still fine I can handle it now two more mythologies Norse and Hindu! I was forgetting Roman mythology but that was kinda similar to Greek.

' Wait...wait...are you a-a Greek demigod? ', asked Mini. She looked so lost I almost wanted to give her a hug.

Inside the water circle it was so quiet and nice she forgot there was a titan out there. He slammed against the water shield, and it broke off.

' Hello! Demigods! ', he said.

When he looked at me it felt as if stares could really kill.

' So you guys finally met each other ', said Hyperion.
' Aru Shah ', Hyperion growled.
" How do you know me? ', asked Aru.

' Well you remember that snow god whom you utterly destroyed on the bridge of Forgetting? ', he asked.

' You destroyed a god? ', asked Magnus.

' He had a bad habit of cursing ', said Aru.

' Well his spirit is in me, I tracked his spirit down everywhere and I found his spirit relenting, scared and angry.' He continued.

' So you have a mixed soul? Dude that's messed up ', I said.

I was actually buying us time because behind Hyperion Carter was creating a space through the Duat for us to travel through.

Everyone else must have also seen him doing something because there eyes widened and then there face was masked by different expressions fear anger calm and smug.

It was like we all knew what was happening although it made no sense to any of them.

All of a sudden Hyperion got distracted by a lightning bolt in the sky.

' Go! ', yelled Carter.

All of us ran for the Duat hole Hyperion yelled and ran after us but he was too late.

We all got transported to Percy Jackson's House.

I had visited it once so I remembered.

' I thought we were going to the Big house ', said Sadie.
' Well I panicked and chose Percy's house ', said Carter.

' Nice job Aru ', said Mini.

' Why are you thanking her? ', asked Magnus.
' That lightning bolt in the sky that distracted Hyperion was done by Aru cause she is the daughter of Indra ruler of the skies ', explained Mini.

Everyone except Percy and Annabeth gave a big oooooo.

Annabeth looked like she might say something but she stopped herself, barely.

' Oh my gods! ', said someone.
' Mom ' Percy ran over to the someone and hugged her.

' Percy how lovely to see you dear ', said Mrs. Jackson.

Then she looked at the others. Her face sobered up.

' Oh, other people from other mythologies, that's nice ', said Mrs. Jackson.

Everyone was shocked, everyone except Percy and Annabeth.

' Your mom is a demigod too ', exclaimed Aru.

' What! No I can see throught the Mist I am just mortal Arundhati Shah ', said Mrs. Jackson.

Aru almost fainted.

' Why don't we discuss everything over Percy's favourite blue cookies?' said Annabeth