Annabeth meets the Goddess of Birth

Annabeth's P.O.V

' Hello? ', I said.
' Annabeth Chase? ', asked someone behind her.

In front of me stood Artemis. As always she had a bow slung across her shoulder and a quiver of arrows ( learning collective nouns finally came to use ).

She was wearing the typical huntress outfit, she looked beautiful in her outfit but of course, she was a goddess, so that was obvious.
' Long time no see ', she said smiling.
Gods could change into pretty much anything. Percy once made the mistake to ask Hermes to change into an Ipad. He never made that mistake again.

Artemis had decided to turn into a college aged girl with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.

' So you got attacked by a pig ', said Artemis. Her mouth twitched.
It sounded very awkward but I felt I had  more awkward times in my demigod life.

All of a sudden it hit me like a pile of rocks, ' Wait! The first line! One of us would meet the goddess of birth! ', I yelled.

' Hmmm...maybe ', said Artemis.
' Zeus ordered us not to take part in demigod affairs but I follow my rules and not his, so I have to tell you Hyperion is waiting for you in Lanka. He knows you want to talk to Sheela. ', she continued.

' But..but we need Sheela! ', I said.
The dream was fading.
' Move towards Mumbai instead, that's where Hyperion is building his next army, you need to destroy it before it grows ', Artemis said.
Now Annabeth could barely see Artemis.

' Take care of Magnus! ', Artemis yelled as Annabeth blacked out.

She woke up to the feeling of water droplets being sprinkled at her face.

' She's back! ', yelled Kevin.
' Oh thank gods! ', yelled the familiar and charming voice of Percy.

Everyone gazed down at her and she barely spluttered it out, ' Change course for Mumbai! '.

A/N: ANNNNDDD WE DID IT! DEMIGODS IN MUMBAI! Let's see whether the demigods can survive there trip to Mumbai. I don't think Percy will be able to deal with the traffic considering his ADHD and we all know how bad the traffic is in Mumbai, with the sun blasting at your face and you sweating like crazy it looks like you just ran 5000 miles.