Betrayal, Misery, Pain

A/N: ( The name makes it sound depressing but it's really not )

Percy's P.O.V

Alex held the blue sphere thing and showed us the way. We all followed as if in a trance.
I realised that after fighting that huge army, my team was winded. But we couldn't afford to stop.
If Alex's vision was correct, that meant Bob( Iapetus) was back. So were the other titans.

Hyperion had been working.
' Hyperion must have made tons of plans when he was a tree ', said Annabeth.
' First, I need to know, why do you guys keep saying refering to Iapetus as a tree.' asked Mini.
Annabeth and me shared a grin.
' So back when we were fighting against Kronos, Hyperion attacked us, I threw him straight at a bunch of trees, Grover my friend and a ton of satyrs starting playing some kind of tune and one of the trees engulfed Hyperion.( I am sorry if I got some part wrong, it's been almost a year since I have read The Last Olympian)

' Hold up ', Carter made a timeout gesture.
' You threw Hyperion?', asked Sadie.

' Well technically I created like a hurrincane and it lifted him up and threw him ', he said offhandedly.
Carter, Sadie, Aru, Mini, Alex, Magnus looked straight up terrified and at the same time looked at me like I was a god.
( Given all the monsters that Percy had fought, he probably was )

We all had been so absorbed in coversation we didn't realise where Alex had taken us to.
Since the blue sphere like thing, only showed the way to the person who was holding it( I hope you guys remember), we all didn't realise we walked straight into the trap.

' Alex, where did you take us? ', asked Carter, his voice full of suspicion.
' Where the blue sphere told me to go ', said Alex.

' That's a straight up lie! ', said Aru.
Everyone looked at Aru in disbelief.
' Excuse me? ', said Alex, but I could see cold sweat on her face.
' You have been acting suspicious this whole while, I was noticing that ', she said.

' Oooo ', gasped Mini,' That's why you were so quiet all this time, It's not like Aru to be quiet ', she said.

' Magnus protect me ',  said Alex.
Magnus had an unreadable face, suddenly he brought out Jack and stabbed Alex straight in the gut.( A/N: Ha I knew you guys are so worried right now )

Vote and comment, Also follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!