Bro, I am empty

A/N: If you are confused who Kevin is, that is my character that I have introduced into my stories.

Magnus's P.O.V

Percy gave us a tour around the camp. He showed us the stables( Pegasus pooped a lot), the artillery( the sheer size of weapons scared me), the toilets although he was deaf to the protests of us saying we didn't need being introduced to a comod.

After a while we met at the meeting area which was weird considering we were meeting around a ping pong table with cheese crackers.

I met Clarrise, a fierce daughter of the Ares who seemed intent on giving Carter a swirlie.

Then there was Kevin son of Apollo, he and Mini supposedly were cousins who kept arguing.
There mothers were bitter enemies more bitter than Thor was with me when I said that Electro in Amazing spiderman 2  looked cooler than Thor.

' Aaaaaaanddd so I think we should just charge into Hyperion and blast him to smithereens', said Clarrise with a deadly grin.

' I like how this girl thinks ', agreed Aru.

I hadn't spoken in a long time. So I decided to speak or else my voice would disappear due to it's lack of use.

' Listen, charging straight up wouldn't be of any help ', I said grimly.
' Aru what did Hyperion mean by the person who you destroyed in the Bridge of Forgetting? ', asked Sadie.

Aru's facial expression was unreadable but it felt like she was reliving some sad moment,kinda.

' He was talking about Shukra ', said Mini tearfully.
Kevin looked confused so did everyone.
He voiced what everyone was thinking.

' Who was he?' asked Kevin.

' He was a person who was cursed to be forgotten by everyone because he had killed his wife who had loved him', said Aru.

Everyone looked horrified.

' You killed him? How? ', asked Percy.

Aru started crying her face buried on my shoulder.
Very awkward moment, very awkward , very very very awkward.

I patted her on the shoulder weirdly.
The girls looked at me pitifully.( That Rhymed! )

With that the demigods sat in sorrow, waiting for Aru to swallow up her guilt.