Chapter 4

As Maleficent flew towards the Moors, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the children. Why were they missing? Were they kidnapped? Was it poachers? What if they were just lost? Maleficent didn't think it was poachers. After all, the Kingdom of Ulstead had not had a problem with poachers since the war with Kingdom and the Dark Fey. But these children were not from Ulstead, so she considered poachers to be a possibility. 

   Gracefully, Maleficent flew down toward the Moors. As she landed many Fey, including Borra and Udo, came to greet her.

   "Why are you here?" Borra quickly questioned her.

    "A Princess came to visit the King and Queen. Apparently there are children missing from her Kingdom. Strange thing is there are both human and fey children missing. Her Kingdom borders the Moors, and she wanted to make sure they had not accidentally got lost here. Aurora asked me to come and make sure they are not here." Maleficent quickly explained.

   "Do they think we had something to do with it!" Borra angrily spat out.

    "No, they do not Borra. The princess seems rather nice. She said both human and fey coexist in her kingdom. She just wants to make sure it was not poachers, or worse." Maleficent stated.

    Udo, who had previously been standing there watching the two, spoke, "I haven't heard of any missing children Maleficent. If someone in the Moors had seen a child that was not one of ours, I'm sure they would have told either myself or Borra. But that has not happened. However I would like to meet this princess and ask her some questions regarding the matter. But first I will have to have a meeting with everyone else and ask if they are ok with her coming here."

    Borra quickly turned to glare at the man. "No! I do not need some human here asking questions. What if she is lying? What is she try's to kill one of us, or kidnap one of the kids?" He quickly stated.

    "That is why we would have a meeting, and if she were to come here plenty of fey would be around to stop her if she did something," Udo patiently said.

    "Fine," with that Borra quickly took off flying further into the Moors. 

    Udo turned towards Maleficent. "I will come find you after our meeting and let you know if she can come or not. But please let the princess know I am willing to help."

    "Thank you, I will make sure to tell her," Maleficent sighed, before she to flew off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Brothers! Sisters! I have a question to ask!" Udo loudly shouted. Immediately, the large group of Dark Fey quieted down and began looking at Udo and Borra, who stood next to him.

    Udo quickly explained the situation before asking how the fey felt about it. Considering the fact she was human, many fey did not feel the need to get involved. They asked similar questions Borra did. But, some decided they should help. It was children that were missing. If it had been an adult it would be different. But these were children! They were innocent and had done nothing wrong. 

    After a long debate, they decided to do a vote on whether the girl could come or not. Thumb for no, open palm for yes. Many stuck their thumbs out. But many more put their palms up. So it was decide the princess would come, but she would be watched, If she did one thing wrong, she would be forced to leave and the fey would no longer help. 

    Udo quickly flew off to tell Maleficent the news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sylvaine woke up the next morning, suddenly realizing she had no idea where she was. Thankfully the events from yesterday came rushing thru her head, and she got up to get ready for the day. Looking around the room she spotted a dresser and quickly went to see if there was anything she could change into. Luckily there were.

    After quickly getting dressed in a long soft pink dress, that had long puffy sleeves and hugged her waist, she left her room to try and find the kitchen. Slyvaine was also trying to find her friends, but the castle was humongous. Slyvaine immediately got lost.

    Sylvaine eventually just started walking and hoped she would run into someone. That quickily happened. After turning a corner she ran into Maleficent. 

    "Oh! Just the princess I was looking for." Maleficent  exclaimed.

    "Me? Why were you looking for me?" Sylvaine questioned.

    "I have someone you need to meet. He said he'll help you find the missing kids. But first, lets get you something to eat. Then you can meet him," Maleficent stated, before grabbing Sylvaine's arm and dragging her down the hall. Sylvaine had no choice but to follow her.

***********************************************************************

I am so sorry. I tried to make this chapter a bit long since I haven't updated in a loooong time. I hope you all enjoy it! Please tell me what you think! Have a good day/night!