Secrets of The Supreme

A/N: So by the title, we learn something about the late supreme.

Stuff gets heavy for Cynthia...

Happy reading!!

"Everyone may we have your attention," Michael spoke loud and confidently to everyone. Cynthia and Michael stood on the stage facing everyone; she felt so small it was odd for her usually she'd confidence like her husband.  But this time, she was so on edge. What if God and his pals showed up? That was her main concern; she also just didn't want to see anyone in God's entourage. The woman knew how enraged she'd be if she saw them, and she didn't want to be. Not now anyway; she'd rather save that for the fight.

Everyone in the outpost quiets down and looks toward their King and Queen. "We know in the past months since our wedding. There has been a lot of apprehensions about our safety here in the sanctuary." Michael spoke,

"Until now, we didn't know enough about what is going on. But as of last week, we gained more information." Michael explains Cynthia looks out at the people eyes moving until they land on the table where Edward, Kayla, Madison, Charlie, and Madelyn sat with Pandora.   There was a relief and panic brewing inside her. Relief that Pandora was still here and panic that something would happen while she wasn't in her mother's arms.

The past week had gotten worse for her.  Pandora had to be in her arms or at least very close proximity of her, or she'd panic. At night Cynthia had a hard time letting her sleep alone, so she'd rock her to sleep in the nursery, and both of them, would fall asleep. Then Michael would go in and place Pandora in her crib and wake Cynthia, who would have a hard time leaving the room. But Michael always assured her that she would be fine and that they had to let her sleep alone or Pandora would get too used to cosleeping again and that it would be hard to get her back into habit. 

But right now, the panic was getting worse. Just seeing all these people made her think, what if something happened? They could prevent her from getting to her daughter in time. What if they purposely got in the way? It was too much, so while her husband, talked she left the stage to grab her daughter, worrying him in the process.

Michael stopped explaining why it took them a week to talk to them and watched as his wife ran off stage. He realized what she was doing once she reached the table. He had a worrisome look on his face which Madison caught. She knew something was up with Cynthia from the moment they walked into the gathering room' and seeing Michael's reaction only made her think it was worse than she thought.

Cynthia reached the table standing in front of Kayla, who was holding Pandora. "I'm just going to take her." She said, trying to hide the panic in her voice. Kayla nods, handing over the baby. "Is everything okay?" She asked,

"Yeah, I just...I need Pandora with me." She said quickly; as she adjusted Pandora on her hip and walked back to the stage.

She steps back on the stage, taking her place beside her husband. Michael opens his mouth to ask if she is okay, but she stops him. "Lets just continue with the speech."  Michael nods and turns back to their audience.