Temptation

A/N: So this is more of a filler, the chapter was getting too long to add what I wanted to add ;)

Happy reading!!!!!

Michael and Cynthia were in bed, her head on his bare chest as they wrapped their arms around each other. "How are you now that you have Mead back?" She asked, looking up to him.

"I'm great; I have my two favorite people back in my life. And I'm waiting on the third." He said with a loving smile. "I'm glad we have her back." She tells him, placing a chaste kiss on his chest.

"Watch it, darling," he warns, she looks at him innocently. She wasn't trying to make a move. "What?" She asked with a small laugh. "You know what." He retorts.

She rolls her eyes, "I wasn't trying to be sexual dumb biscuit," she says sarcastically. Michael laughs at her insult, "but..." she continues, "I did get you in bed, right?" She joked.

"Yeah, but not the way you wanted," he chuckles, "there's, still time," she says, running her hand down his stomach, slowly and teasingly. He clenches his jaw; they were making eye contact until Michael finally closed his eyes.

She rests her hand on his clothed cock; he was slightly hard. He grabs her wrist. "Fuck...you're making this hard," he told her as he removed her hand.  "I make a lot of things hard..." she says, attempting to reach for his hardening cock again, but he stopped her.

"Better luck next time," he said, pinning her arms above her head with one hand while the other propped him up as he hovered over her.  She bites her lower lip, "careful darling, you might just lose." He tells her as he leans down and kisses her, making sure to grind himself into her. Making her feel his hardness, her body filled with need; she wanted him badly. But she wasn't about to lose this game; she wanted to win.

Cynthia gets out of his grasp, and pushes him away, "nice try, but I won't give in that easy." She told him with a smirk, and he rolls his eyes, laying down, pulling her into his chest again. They laid there in silence for a while, Cynthia didn't know if Michael had fallen asleep or not, but she was wide awake.

"Babe..." she said, poking his chest, "hmm?" He mumbled, turning his head. "Are you awake?" She asked.

"No Cyn, I responded in my sleep," he responds sarcastically, making her laugh.  "What is it, love?" He asked in a soft tone. "It's nothing really, I was just wondering who that Edward dude from earlier was? You two seem close."

"Edward is a good friend of mine; he works alongside the cooperative. He's the only one of my followers who treats me like everyone else." He tells her; she looks up at him and furrows her brows.

"What do you mean?" She asked, "he is my only true friend Cyn, he doesn't treat me like I'm the antichrist all the time. He treats like I'm just Michael. Like you do, you, for the longest time, you were the only one to see me as me. Not just my title." He explained to her as he softly caressed her back.

"What about Mead?" She asked him, her tone soft, "she loves me yes, but mainly for my title.  If it weren't for who I was she'd never be in my life. " He explained his voice was slightly saddened, but he was trying to mask it.

Cynthia breathes out an 'oh' understanding what he meant, but unsure of what to say to him. "But she does love you; I think being who you are is what brought her to you yes. But she genuinely does care. I see it in her eyes when she talks to you." She reassures him.

"Thank you, Cyn." He says, placing a kiss to the top of her head, "of course," she responds, snuggling into him. "So, what do you do on a day to day basis?" She asked Michael; sighs.