Honesty...

A/N: So finally...I got it up! How will Michael react??

Cynthia wears this, this chapter!!

Happy reading!!!

Cynthia slept in Michael's arms, holding on to him tight as if he would disappear. They slept for a few hours, but it wasn't past dinner. They haven't even missed it. Michael, however, was awake watching her sleep. He's been awake for a few minutes now. Just watching her, he missed this waking up to her, watching her in her peaceful state.

He moved some hair from her face, softly caressing it, slowly she stirs awake. "Good evening," Michael spoke lovingly; as he smiled at her.

"Good evening," she responds, groggily with a sleepy smile. "How'd you sleep?" She asked, staring into his bright blue eyes, "amazing now that I have you by my side." He told her which was the truth, he slept terribly without her.

"Then why do you still look so tired?" She asked, furrowing her brows as she sat up a little to caress his face. "Because I'm still tired," he told her with a slight chuckle.

"Then go back to sleep," she told him softly, "no, then I won't sleep tonight. I'll be fine, how did you sleep?" He asks, now caressing her face while her hand rested on his chest, feeling his heartbeat gently.

"Amazing now that I have you by my side," she copies his words, making him laugh lightly, as he leans over and kisses her. It was a soft, sensual kiss. They pull away slowly, "What time is it?" She asked, trying to see the clock on the end table but couldn't due to Michael's hold on her.

"It's only 4:00, we only slept for three hours, so you didn't miss your meeting or dinner." He told her as he caressed her arm where her burn used to be. "It's weird not having a burn there anymore." She states, looking at him lovingly.

"How did a dream do it?" He questioned, "I have no clue; I'm baffled about it too. I'm also baffled about how it didn't get infected or anything it just was there." She states, laying on her side with an arm draped over Michael's stomach, while he had an arm draped around her.

"Maybe your magic, even if you can't use it, maybe it was still protecting you. Or it was the baby," he suggests turning his head to look at her. "Maybe.." she mumbled, mentioning the baby reminded her of what she had to tell him, and it scared her. She didn't know how to; tell him. How do you inform the love of your life; that the baby he's so excited for might not be his?

She sits up abruptly, clearing her throat, "Cyn? Are you okay?" He asked, sensing something was off. "Yeah...um, no actually," she stammers out, looking at her hands that sat in her lap.

"What is it?" He asked, sitting up, lightly grabbing her arm, "um...there's something you need to know..." she was nervous as she spoke.

"Love what is this about? Did something happen in the sanctuary?" He asked; she shook her head, "no...it's about the baby..." she says in a soft, wavering tone.