Happy Deathday...

A/N: So we're almost there...You don't want to miss the last half of this chapter.

Let's welcome our newest character Bexley Weston...;)

;)

Welcome the real Lucifer!

Happy reading!!

5 months later...(A week before Pandora's birthday)

It's been five long, heartbreaking months. Every waking moment was torture for Michael. He thought he would have his wife back by now, but he was wrong. It was making him mad why was it taking them so long to get his wife?

They were close, but not close enough, in his opinion. A lot of his nights were sleepless. It was near impossible to sleep in what was their shared bed. He got really depressive and moody the only thing really keeping him in check was his daughter.

Pandora was his only motivation now, and if he lost her, he'd lose himself. The friend group worried about Michael constantly; they would check on him frequently. At least they did the first three months it seems to have died down now.

The sanctuary worried too. Once they found out, which wasn't until a month after Cynthia was trapped. Michael couldn't bear to tell them at first. He didn't want to say the words because he knew how much more real this would become. But he finally did and everyone watched him like a hawk, of course, the people who weren't close to him were timider about going up to him and asking if he was okay. Especially since they knew what he was like after the witches took Cynthia.

Of course, these months have been hard for more than just Michael. Pandora struggled too. At first, she wouldn't fall asleep unless she was in her dad's bed where Cynthia would lay. Eventually, it came to the point where Michael would spray some of Cynthia's perfume on Pandora's stuffed bunny to help her sleep. This helped, for the most part, still. She'd cry for her mother. The poor thing didn't know what was going on and just wanted her mom.

Then on top of that, she could no longer be breastfed fed, which was a challenge at first. But they got through it with the help of their friends or family rather.