A Dress, A Birthday and A New Quirk

Shouta, Tenko and Haru were tasked with taking the trio of toddlers to the mall while the adults set up Katsuki's birthday party. Tenko and Haru were in a deep conversation about the debut of the new rescue hero, Thirteen. The toddlers walked in-front, like always Katsuki was in the middle, but he was holding the other two boys hands tightly, he wasn't a fan of crowded places.

Izuku stopped outside of a children's clothing store, looking in the window. On display was a dress, it had a faux denim top with a cream and floral skirt. Haru caught his gaze and offered her hand to him, with wide green eyes he took it. "You guys wait here, we'll be right back." The white haired girl ordered before leading the boy into the store with a soft smile.Haru quickly found a dress in Izuku's size before ushering him into a dressing room.

Izuku giggled as he twirled before stepping out of the dressing room and twirling around again. "Do you like it?" Haru asked with a soft smile looking at the twirling child. "I'm confused." Izuku admitted, his wings fluttering, thankfully not tearing the dress. "Why?" The white haired girl asked, kneeling down to take the green-eyed child's hand into hers.

"When I wear this, I feel like a girl and I like it, but when I wear my other clothes, I feel like a boy and I like that too." Izuku said, looking down at the ground, a frown tugging at their lips. "Izuku, do you want to be called a boy when you wear stuff like this?" Haru asked, making them shake their head quickly. "But you want to be called a boy when you are wearing the other outfit?" She questioned, Izuku nodded. "That is called genderfluid. You feel like a boy and a girl, not just one and that is okay. My beautiful little sister." Izuku beamed twirling once Haru let her go. "Let's pay for this dress and go back out to Kat and your brothers okay?" Izuku nodded, gathering her clothes from the dressing room before following after the older girl.

Haru made sure to send a message to Tenko before the two females left the store, warning about Izuku's feelings. "Well, aren't you a cutie." Shouta cooed, taking her hand and twirling Izuku around, making the young girl giggle. Tenko scooped his younger sister up and placed her on his hip. "Told you I'd have a little sister." The blue haired teen teased kissing the girls cheek before sticking his tongue out at the teen who rolled his eyes.

Izuku hesitantly looked at her twin and best friend once she was back on the ground. "Pretty." Hitoshi said with a nod, making the youngest Midoriya beam happily before looking at the blonde who had a deep blush on his cheeks. "I don't care what you wear, you'll always be my best friend." Katsuki grumbled looking, the greenette skipped over, holding the boys hand, one of her wings curling around him, Hitoshi doing the same. Haru nodded with a soft smile leaning into Tenko's side.

***

"Happy Birthday Katsuki!" Inko cheered, scooping the blonde into her arms the moment they walked into the house. The blonde laughed leaning away from the woman who seemingly wanted to drown him in kisses. Hisashi ruffled the blonde's hair before his wife set the blonde on the ground. Katsuki darted over his parents, hugging their legs beaming up at them.

"There's the little princess." The black haired male announced scooping his daughter into his arms, nodding at Haru as a silent thank you. Inko and Hisashi had explained what Trans was once they started processing information, Haru had given them permission to tell them about herself. Inko truly believed without the white haired girl, Izuku wouldn't have found the confidence to try the dress. "Daddy!" Izuku squealed as Hitoshi was picked up by Inko who kissed his cheek. The purple haired twin has always been the quieter of the two.

"Hito, Zuku! Come look!" Katsuki called, catching the twins' attention who squirmed out of their parents arms and scrambled towards their best friend. On the table sat a cake for a newly debuted hero, All Might. He was well known in America, but the trio had fallen in love with them, but he was only number one until Shouta graduated. After all they were his biggest fans and always will be.

Katsuki wasn't one to have extravagant parties despite his parents being able to afford it. His mother was a model and his father was a clothes designer, but the youngest Bakugou would much rather spend the day surrounded by his family and his best friends.

Hitoshi and Izuku sat on either side of him as he began opening his presents. His dad had gotten him a yellow dragon onesie made specially by him, it sent the twins into a laughing fit before they dragged him away to put it on. Mitsuki and Inko giggled when the trio of dragons came running out before settling on the floor.

His mother had gotten him a few stuffed animals, he refused to put the wolf anywhere except his lap. It had grey fur with black paws and piercing red eyes that matched his own.

Shouta had gotten him two coloring books, one had different animals while the other had different heroes in their costumes, the trio were very excited about the hero book.

Inko and Hisashi had gotten the young Bakugou a limited edition plushie of All Might that he had been eyeing for a while.

Haru had gotten Katsuki an oversized U.A hoodie that should fit him for years, the young blonde was not ashamed that he squealed in happiness upon seeing it.

Tenko had given him a photo album of the trio from when they were babies till now, with the promise to fill it even more as he grew up.

***

It was nighttime and everyone gathered outside for Katsuki's final present. "The twins have been practicing this for weeks. They wanted it to be perfect for you." Inko said, holding the blonde on her lap, still in his dragon onesie. Haru and Tenko had a part, as did Hisashi. Shouta was making sure he was ready to cut off their quirks if something went wrong. Mitsuki and Masaru were seated on either side of the green haired woman, waiting to see what was happening as well.

The twins raised off the ground, circling around the four sitting on the ground before shooting into the air. They speed up causing a small tornado that Hitoshi keeps in place as Izuku and Hisashi spit fire inside, Katsuki watches in awe as the fire twirled around. Soon after they put it out before flying a little farther away where Tenko and Haru are waiting for them.

Hitoshi used a small breeze to lift a few fireworks into the air while Izuku used small sparks from his mouth to light each one. Purple, Green, and yellow filled the air, the blonde gasping in awe. The twins giggled before flying back to their best friend who tackled them in a hug the minute they touched the ground. "Happy birthday Kat." Izuku and Hitoshi cooed in unison, holding the Bakugou tightly.

***

Izuku was not happy about going back to school, Katsuki's quirk is late and because of that, people have been calling him quirkless, as if it was something to be ashamed of, and despite not saying anything, the twins could tell that it was getting to their best friend, but they would remain quiet until the blonde something.

"Hito, Zuku. If-if, I am quirkless, we'll still be best friends right?" Katsuki asked, poking at his lunch making the twins frown. "It doesn't matter. Quirk or no quirk. You'll always be our best friend." Izuku promised, she was wearing the girls uniform today, so despite how much I wanted to tackle the blonde in a hug, she couldn't. "You're an idiot if you think otherwise." Hitoshi said bluntly before taking a bite out of his riceball. Izuku giggled before leaning over to kiss her twin on the cheek. Katsuki smiled happily at his best friends.

***

It was three months after Katsuki's fourth birthday, the twins' birthday was next month, when they noticed that their blonde best friend was sweating more than usual even though it was summer. "Are you okay?" Izuku asked as he wiped his hands on his pants, his hair had grown out, resting on his shoulders.

The blonde frowned looking down at his hands concentrating before they spark, making the trio jump in shock. "Do that again." Hitoshi said, staring at Katsuki's hands, the twins nodded before focusing on his hands again, grinning when they sparked again. "We have to tell the teacher." Izuku cheered, the trio beamed at each other before they darted away. All the feelings and fears that Katsuki once had about not having a quirk left where they once stood.