Shouta's Sports Festival

Izuku and Hitoshi walked down the stairs wearing matching outfits, Katsuki behind them. Today was the sports festival, and the entire family was attending. At first they couldn't, but Hisahsi's boss bought the tickets on the stipulation that they take their daughter Mei.

Izuku loved the men in her life, but when he feels like a girl, he would love to have one to hang out with. "I'm so excited!" Izuku squealed, Hitoshi sighed tiredly, his twin always had way too much energy, but he did understand why he was so happy.

Today is the day their big brother was being transferred to the hero course. They had no doubt the Shouta would win the entire thing, he has never stopped training, except when forced to so he wouldn't overwork himself. Izuku, Hitoshi, and Katsuki had taken to sitting on him for attention when he needed to take a break and refused to.

"Hi I'm Mei!" The pink haired girl beside the twins' father chirped happily. "I'm Izuku, this is my twin Hitoshi, and that is our best friend Katsuki. Nice to meet you." The two smiled at each other giggling at nothing. "So bright." Hitoshi grumbled shutting his eyes, Katsuki sighed, shaking his head. "This is gonna be a long day."

***

The four children stood in front of the H-shaped school in awe. "We're gonna go here one day." Katsuki said with wide eyes, Izuku grinned widely. "We're gonna go to U.A." Subconsciously the four children held each other's hands.

"Come on. Don't want to get lost, do you?" Tenko and Haru stood on either side the four between them, Izuku holding Tenko's hand and Hitoshi holding Haru's hand as they followed behind Inko and Hisashi who looked over their shoulders and smiled softly.

***

"There he is!" Katsuki yelled, pointing at a familiar dark haired teen in the swarm of General Education students that had just entered the stadium. "Welcome to this year's U.A sports festival. We will have two randomized events and then a one on one battle tournament." The announcer paused as the crowd began cheering. "Alright lets spin the wheel!"

A screen appeared behind him with a wheel on it. It spun for a few seconds before landing on: FOREST HIDE AND SEEK. The Midoriya family pseudo and not, all grinned.

"He could come out on top, but knowing nii-san he's going to make sure he stays in the middle so that he remains underestimated until the final round where he takes down everyone in his way..." Hitoshi lazily covered his twins mouth as he continued mumbling away his theories. Hisashi sighed fondly, he got that habit from him. "Pay attention." Inko said softly, breaking her youngest train of thought.

"The rules are simple. All students will enter the forest, you will have two minutes to hide before five teachers will enter. They will search for the students, when you are seen the pin you are given once you enter will light up and you will have to leave the forest. The process will continue until forty-two students remain. Simple right? We will take five minutes to pass out the pins, once you receive one, you may enter the forest, do not begin hiding until you hear the bell. If you leave the area before the bell you will be automatically disqualified."

"I'll go grab us some snacks before they start." Inko kissed her husband before walking away.

***

Like Izuku predicted, Shouta placed twenty-first in the first event, perfectly in the middle. "He'll place in the middle again." Hitoshi said with a yawn leaning on the railing in front of them. Out of the forty two that made it passed the first round only sixteen would make it to the final round.

The three boys knew their brother very well, so they were mostly explaining for the sake of Mei, who was still new to the family dynamic. "How do you know?" The girl asked, the game for the second round hasn't been mentioned yet and they were already so sure where he would place. "Nii-san doesn't want to show off too early, that way when he fights he has the upper hand." Katsuki explained while Izuku scanned the remaining students. "Oh, okay." Mei was still plenty confused but she decided to just go with it.