Chapter 1:

Aria's Pov.

As long as I could remember people would always call me a freak ever since my parents gave me to an orphanage, because when they were checking on me on night they saw me floating things around in the air as a mere age of two.

My name came from the air meaning since i was born on a windy day and I just enjoyed it when the wind would make the leaves dance.

But they tried to raise me as a normal child until my fifth birthday when I wanted to show some people that I could control the air but it got out of hand the cake was flying and parents were taking their kids home away from danger meaning me.  After that they didn't want to risk living with me so they chose to give me away at five years old on my birthday.

Sighs softly pushing my fingers through my hair, having my eyes covered with dark sunglasses. Looking through my diary as i read about when I was 13 that most people left me alone ever since i got so mad my body heat raised up causing my skin to turn a light pink and people said my eyes were violet with a hint of gold and silver specks.

I ended up having to go in the pool for a swim to cool down and not hurt anyone.

Moves the pages to when i turned 15 i noticed i was able to control water every timeI was thirsty it kind of just floated to me.

Now at 17, I am able to do a lot of things people would go crazy for. I can do fire, especially when I get really angry my body just lights up and I have to try to calm myself down before it gets out of hand sometimes it gets a bit hard to control then. As well as air which I love the most out of the elements.

But when I use water i only seem to use it to heal whenever I am in the water, but earth is the second hardest of the five elements i do right after fire.

After all these years i felt like when ever i use an element there is something with me helping me. I was kind of freaked out when five dragons appeared all in different colors. But no one else can see them because my last foster family kicked me out since I kept saying I could see dragons.

My hair is long brown with purple, light green, blue and silver highlights which kind of matches my eyes without trying.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the middle of the woods a black bag with different designs over my shoulder sitting down so I am close to all of the elements, picks up a leaf placing it in the palm of my hand and closes my eyes concentrating.

The leaf slowly floats up into the air as I feel around me making a soft breeze.

Slowly opens my eyes and smiles looking at the leaf "Time to go up a level" puts both of my hands up rising my level of power to make the leaves around me to float up into the air and began to let them dance around me.

As I am learning to control my first element i didn't notice that someone was watching me float the leaves around until they made themselves known.

The leaves around me begins to catch on fire in mid air and i look behind me narrowing my eyes at the intruder "Who are you and what do you want?" I ask seeing a man with blonde hair.

Closing my hands slowly using air to put the fire out smiling a bit to myself and sighs softly getting up.

"My name is Kenneth and I'm here to invite you to G.E.H" The man says to me, looking at me through his sunglasses.

"What the hell is G.E.H?" I say really confused, looking at him.

"Gifted Elemental High School"

_____________________________________________________________________

I tried to edit it the best I could and add some more details.

Please vote if you like it

Comment on your likes and dislikes. So I can fix it for the better :)

Will Aria actually accept going to high school with people like her? Or will she just keep to herself, training herself to be better on her own