Chapter 4:

Running through the woods, a full moon shining down on me trying to get to my destination before I'm too late and something bad happens.

Sees a few people up a head some dressed in black cloaks while others are dressed in different color uniforms, trying to stop the people in black cloaks from going through a big gate.

Hears one of the people dressed in black cloaks say something that sounded like "Give us the elemental child, or we'll just keep coming back over and over until we get that child"

An elder female dressed in both green and blue steps forward "We haven't discovered a child who can do all four elements, much less all five"

Then a elder man dressed in both red and grey steps forward beside her "Even if we did find the child, it would be their choice of which side they want to be on"  glaring at the people in black cloaks.

"Just remember we will be back!" then all of a sudden all of the people in black cloaks all throw fire ball, water dragon, a big ball of earth and a spear of air at everyone who I'm guessing are on the good side. But they were all turning to leave.

None of them realized that they were being attacked from behind.

I let out a loud scream as i start floating in the air "Stop!" without thinking I use all of my elements not wanting anyone to get hurt.

Stands in front stopping the fire ball with water. Stops the water dragon with a large shield of dirt. Looks over using a lot of wind changing the course of large bolder. Keeping an eye on the people in black cloaks.

Lastly I use my fire on the air spear gulffing up the air before it was able to hit anyone.

Wakes up to the sun shining down on my face, glad that my sunglasses are still on my face as I glance around taking in the hotel living room and that I'm slowly lowering myself down on to the couch. Puts my hand on my chest hating those visions I get that interrupts my sleep.

Slowly gets up walking to the doors of the balcony, opening them as a small smile grows on my face taking in the sight in front of me.

Glances to the guys for a moment before turning back making it rain a little, giving all of the dying plants some water to help them to grow, since I can actually hear them crying out in pain. That makes my heart clench knowing we are killing the natural nature with the things we do.

Walks back to the couch to sit down but pauses when i see a pretty dress laid out on the chair with a note placed on top.

-Thought you would like something new to wear with your new life, K-

Smiles reading the note over again, sits down on the couch thinking about the dream wondering what it meant. Grabs the dress walking to the bathroom getting changed into the dress that is white/black.

Walks out of the bathroom, smiles when I see Kenneth is awake.

"Good morning Kenneth" I say softly looking at him, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Oh good morning Aria" he smiles at me over his shoulder but does a double take when he catches sight of the dress "That looks good on you"

"Thank you, um I'm going to be outside waiting for you guys to be ready so uh bye" I quickly walk out of the hotel room before he can say anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sitting outside of the hotel on the steps, resting my hands on the ground on either side of my legs listening to the earth around me as I frown.

'Close your eyes and clear your mind of all thoughts, then I want you to picture a pretty flower with vibrant green grass around it'

Nods a bit closing my eyes as I clear my mind of all thoughts. Slowly pictures a pretty flower in my mind, feels the ground below my hands moving and splitting as I feel grass slowly appear, lifts my hands slowly as I continue growing the flower that is in my mind.

Smiles as I hear the rough female voice in my mind 'Good, keep going child'

Slowly lifts my hands up as the flower in my mind vision comes to life with lots of consatration.

Opens my eyes slowly and looks down at the flowers beside me with a small smile, whispering softly "When i die, so will you. We are bonded as one"

Sits up quickly when I feel Kenneth and Rylan walking up to me, smiles at them "Hey guys, aren't these flowers pretty?"

Thinking to myself -I'm hoping I'm acting like a girl who likes pretty things and not someone who has an earth element-

Glances at Rylan in the corner of my eye slightly nervous.

"They look great" looking down at the flowers confused "They weren't here yesterday though"

Rylan compliments on the flowers but before I can even smile wider i hear Kenneth's comment.

"That's the thing about flowers, they bring life with them wherever they are"

Walks over to the car getting into the back seat feeling a little sleepy, putting my seat belt on and rest my head against the window slowly falls asleep during the car ride to the elemental school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

The dress is in the video but i also thought that the song would go great with the chapter.

Please vote on my story

Comment so I can fix my work if needed

And fan :)